Josh had a nightmare..( wrotezerk )

It was two am in the morning and Josh couldn't sleep if he would be would think of her.. now your probably wondering who Freya him and Freya just broken up a few weeks ago and he never told the other until they were staying in the same house he had a nightmare he went to Harry's room and knocked on the door Josh" Harry.. are you awake?.." Harry jumped Harry"Jesus Christ Josh you scared me ..what do you need it's-" he grabbed his phone and cheeked it Harry"it's two am in the morning mate.." Josh"this might be dumb but um.. can I um sleep with you for a bit? I I'm don't feel safe in my room.." Harry" mate your 28 years old no go back to bed.." he went to Simons room instead and knocked Simon groaned Simon"yes?..Josh it's two am in the morning what do you need?" Josh" I just don't feel safe in my room.." Simon"mate your 28 years old nor go back to your room close my door but quietly so you won't wake up JJ ok?" He nods Harry" ugh..." he gets up and goes to find josh Harry"Josh come on let's cuddle and see if you can go to sleep then okay?" He walks into his bedroom and they cuddle Harry but his arms and legs around Josh's body to make sure two keep him safe and confident they managed to fall asleep.