Josh snaps at the sidemen... fight...

Josh" what? I know punishment and I did not deserve that.. I followed your stupid rules and it still wasn't good enough!! it doesn't matter if your a sinner doesn't matter if your a saint nobody can win so what's the point!!" Ethan stopped Ethan" you know what's the point in this because You never listens to me!" Josh"... like I said what's the point?? Here..." Simon sighs Simon"he has a point... why are we always arguing while we know no one will win..." Tobi" yeah... I agree.. like think about what we've been through together Ethan wouldn't be here if we were there for him... Josh would still be in depression Simon still drinking JJ still with anger issues Vik cutting... me well still live with my abusive dad.. Harry well still will be a emotional mess.. we managed to get away from all of it-" JJ" together... but me and Simon had a rough past..." they look at each over Ethan" what do you mean rough past...?" Simon" W-well me and him always used to fight when we were in school... when we stopped is when we noticed what the other person is going through....." Harry" same with well me and Josh... we always fight like JJ and Simon.. only because I was very popular and he was the nerd and we always argue until the teacher had enough of me and him arguing he put us both in the room if we don't get along tomorrow we will get a detention.." Josh chuckles" and your still like your old self!" Harry" shut the f**k up!!" The others looked at Tobi and Vik they are always arguing and the boys don't know why Simon" what about you Vik and Tobi?" Tobi" yeah Vik how about you tell them!" Vik" w-well me and Tobi went in the same school we were friends and then well we were together for a few months then we had a argument and I went to the bar and started drinking and then accidentally cheated with him on a girl... so that means we're ex's..." Ethan sighs Ethan never went to school with any of the boys he had a rough time though to fit in all of the popular kids always bully's him.. and every night his dad always abuse him at home never get a god amount of sleep because of them arguing.. Josh " what about you Ethan??" Ethan looks up Ethan " well I was a as loner and a nerd and I always get bullied in school people pushed me called me names always says to me go die... and well I have a abusive parents they never let me do what's I wanted to do like YouTube they always like no you need to b find a girlfriend then get A decent job. But I was gay..."