Bloppers

Where they find out Harry is cutting himself.
Harry" tob-" he started laughing Tobi was doing a silly face 🤪. Harry" I'm sorry- hahaha!" Me face palms. Me" Tobi concerted you just found him cutting himself jezz." At set behind the scenes
Ethan" what on earth are you doing?!" Harry" oh me? I'm just you know decorating and messing about." Then lights came out randomly Harry" duh duh duh duh affrrow! I like to move it I like to move it!!" Me" guys shhhh!!! This is one of the vobi scenes!!!" They go quite Harry mocking me Harry " shh this one of the vobi scene me meh meh meh meh meh." Ethan try's not laugh me" I heard that Harold Lewis!" Harry" how do you know my last name!" Simon" fuck you that's why!?" He smirked Simon" not like that?!?!?" Me" shut up!!" Harry" no." Ethan" bad mistake..." I grabbed a slipper and hit him with it and ran after him me" oh no don't you run your old goat!"me" Pain in the ass." I huffed and went back and filmed the scene.
( vobi scene )
Tobi" why didn't you tell me!" Vik" because pffft.sorry hahah!" Me" what?" Vik" it's just Josh he's being wired." Josh" I'm not wired!!!" Me" josh stop distracting the actors of this ship!" Josh" meh meh meh meh." He walks of.
( josh can sing?! )
Josh" why do I have to sing this rubbish song." Me" because." JJ" maybe because you can't sing or do anything." Josh" says the one who was begging me to help you at some stupid song!!" Me" guys stop fighting!! You act like siblings! Anyway when your singing the others part from Ethan and Harry your gonna be in your room all sad because you fall out and you mi- Harry don't do that with Ethan I don't wanna here you and him moaning. So Harry and Ethan you'll act all sad alright!! Josh firsts scene is in the office." Josh went to the office

Few minutes later in z a (zerkstar) scene

Josh" Vik!" Vik turns around Vik"yeah?" Josh" listen I'm sorry for what happened back there I know I know before you yell at me! I'm sorry and I really wanted to do this sorry if this isn't enough!" He kissed him he pushed him back and heard a noise Vik" Josh I-" Josh" yep only made it worse I gotta go now..." he turns around Vik grabs his wrist but falls over by accident Josh" Jesus you ok?" He laughs Vik"yeah..." Me" CUT!!!!"

Ethan" Harry! I want you only but you! Why can you believe me?!" Harry" maybe because I've seen the way you look at Simon I mean-" faith" my names faith! Not Simon!" he laughs Me"cut!!!!!"

Simon"JJ look I can't keep doing this!" JJ"doing what?" Simon" pretending I'm not more than just a friend! You gave me this hickey last night!" Remembers there's no make up there's JJ laughs I sigh Me" CUT!!!!"

JJ was on the ground panting for air his lips were blue he's been in to many fights and everyone was worried especially Tobi Tobi was like a best friend to him but then he started to see him more than that and his only way to deal with it to be in fights Tobi" I'm having enough of this Jide! This is the 5th fight this week! At one point your career is gonna go downhill and you'll come crawling to me and let me tell you this I will never never help you!" He shouted and pretended to cry JJ" I know I know Josh I know but I just love- shit!" He laughs Tobi"really? My name isn't Josh!" I sigh starting To get annoyed Me"CUT!!!"

Harry was running in the hallway and then Ethan came and Harry feel over Ethan laughs Me"Harry!!!" Harry"sorry!" Ethan" oh my god..." he laughs helps him up I sigh me"CUT!!"