Why dosen't ethan trust anyone?

The boys were hanging out on the front room playing truth or dare Simon" Ethan truth or dare?" Ethan" truth." JJ" I have one why don't you trust anyone of us with you or telling us what you feel?" Ethan then got annoyed at that point Ethan"you wanna know why? Because the one person who I trusted the one person who would never turn on me turn on me the one person who I thought would never hurt me hurt me.. the one person who I thought would never leave me! Leave me... left me.. so tell me why should I trust anyone else?" Simon" who is this person..." Ethan looked straight at Harry.. the others looked Simon" Harry what did you do...?" Harry" I don't know!" Ethan" really let's watch a film!" He turn on the tv of him and Harry when he was in high school bulling him.. Harry" W-what...when did I do that I don't remember..." the others were confused so was Ethan Ethan" what do you mean?" Harry" I don't remember doing that I don't remember them in the video.." Ethan" Harry? Are you alright did you hit your head?" Harry" n-no but when I was that age I can remember I was cutting myself in the school bathroom.." the others looked at each other then Harry shamed his head Harry" s-sorry I got to go..."' he leaves Ethan" what the-" Harry" fuck!!!" Harry runs out of the room Harry " chill out chill out it's only just a nightmare no one is mad right? No one does hate me right?!" The others saw and felt bad for judging him.. Simon " bog?" Harry flinched Harry " go away... before I hurt you even more than I did.." he was about to leave Ethan " no!! Don't leave us!!" Harry " I need to otherwise I'll just hurt you..." he sighs Harry" no matter what I do I mess everything up don't I so I need to leave...