If harry stop simping over Ethan..

Ethan and Simon are talking Ethan" I wish Harry stopped simping over me!" Simon" that will never happen." Harry froze if you want me to stop I'll stop...he thought.
Next day
Harry came down and changed into his normal clothes and put back Ethans clothes into his room Harry" hey guys!" JJ" hey you alright? Why aren't you wearing Ethan's hoodie?" Harry " oh I stopped and gave him back his hoodies." Simon " oh?" Then went and grabbed some toast and went up stairs. Josh" he had his wish come true." Ethan woke up with all of his hoodies on his desk Ethan" what's going on..?" He ran downstairs Ethan" what's going on with Harry.." Josh" he stopped simping for you." Ethan" w-what..?" Simon" isn't that what you wanted?" Ethan" yeah I guess.." he see Harry with Tobi He gets a sick feeling of what jealousy? He sighs and goes to his bedroom Tobi" are you sure you wanna stop?" Harry" yes I wanna stop I'll just annoy him if I keep on like this.." Tobi" your choice.. I guess.." Harry leaves and goes to Ethan's room Harry" hey Eth-" he sees him in his bed crying a little Harry" you okay.. ?" Ethan" yeah I'm fine.." Harry"okay.. Vik! Come on let's cuddle!" Vik" okay bog! Wait in the bedroom." Harry went there JJ" is it just me or is Ethan not the same anymore.." The others nods Ethan and Harry past each other well kinda Ethan grabbed Harry's wrist Ethan" why aren't you simping over me?" Harry sighs" because you said I wish Harry would stop simping over me." Ethan" I said simping not loving me!" Harry look away still Ethan" come here." He hugs him.