Your home! ( wrotebehz )

Soldier Ethan and Harry au..

Harry POV
It's been two years since my boyfriend went overseas to war now I know it's selfish that I want him but I guess he's protecting the world and today I hope he's coming home.. and safe.. we were recording a mukbang about where Ethan and Vik is Josh" if you wanna know where Ethan and Vik is they uh... oversea he's fighting for our country that's why we haven't been recording that often" Simon smirked I don't know what's up with him I had a flash back on when we would always go to this park because that's when we first met.. then a few months later we started to like each other in a more thaN a friend.
End of POV
Ethan's POV
I'm finally home! I can't wait to see my boyfriend Harry it's been missable without him foe a WHOLE TWO YEARS! Ethan" Vik come on Simons waiting out side of the house now.." Vik"oh okay! I can't wait to see Tobi and Josh!" Ethan" yeah yeah I know your two boyfriends." I laugh. I love There connection.. we go and ring the bell Simon" sorry I'll get that it's probably Talia." They all nod Simon opens the door Simon" they are gonna be so happy that your home guys..." Ethan" yeah let's go.." we walk through the house to the dinning table and I hold the wedding ring and go behind Harry Sam with Vik but with two rings JJ smiles JJ" hey guys what would if they be here right now what would you say go them?" Harry"uhh hey baby I know you love animals let's do you wanna go to the zoo!" Josh" hey baby I hope your safe if you want we can go to this concert you really wanted!" Tobi" hey baby I know you like my cooked breakfast same with Josh would you want one?" Ethan and Vik"of course baby." Harry"w-what?" He turns around Ethan"will you marry me?" Ethan"yes.."