Wrotebehz ( school au )

Ethan had a best friend and well that backfired because well he had a boyfriend called walker and his best friend hooked up with him...walker" babe come on!"Ethan was luckily the captain of the football team Ethan" your of the football team! Now leave!" Walker" fine.." he leaves he went into the changing rooms Simon" what happened mate?" Ethan" ex problems don't worry and walker is off the team." Josh" wow umm I didn't know you would go that far mate.." Ethan" well I did and now I need a new boyfriend." JJ" well I heard that a new cheerleader has joined the cheerleading team." Ethan" who is she?" JJ" it's actually a he.." Ethan" oh who is he then?" JJ" Harry Harry Lewis." Vik" sound interesting.." Ethan" don't cheat on Tobi Vik. You know he's on the cheerleading team as well don't cheat." Vik" I'm not going to I love him with all of my heart." Josh" let's go out there boys!!!" They run out onto the pitch JJ saw Veronica, Betty, Lucy. Tobi, Harry, strawberry, Tia At half time. Ethan" hey guys I'm gonna talk to the new cheerleader!" They nod Ethan made his way Veronica" hey Ethan!" Ethan" hey sis how was cheer so far with the new person so far?" Veronica" good he still needs work but I know they need time speaking of new person Harry come meet my brother!" Harry comes Harry" hey! You did great on the game by the way!" Ethan" cheers!"