If minizerkwrostar had a fight..

Simon,Vik,Harry and Josh has been together for 5 or 6 years have christen and well let's just say Josh was the 'worker mum' or put it as a 'maid' he always taking care of the kids always making dinner and always working to 5-6 hours a day.. and josh finally snaps.. Josh walks home from shopping and puts the bags down Lucy" papa..." josh"yes sweetie?" Lucy" dad and brother wanted to make cake.." josh sighs josh" these people really want to get on my nerves" Lucy"are you..ok?" Josh"Hmmm...."then Marcy and Dylan was fighting josh pulls Dylan back Josh"SHUT UP!!" Dylan" you always pull me back and never her!!!" Few minutes later Dylan"papa!!!"josh"what is it?" Dylan" can you make dinner?" Josh"you guys told you will order today,right?" Dylan"yeah..but...your cooking is better..." Josh" tch... fine.I will cook.."few minutes later Josh"dinners ready!!!" They come Dylan" WHAT HAVE YOU MADE PAPA!!!???" Josh"rice...." Simon"but you did the same thing yesterday?" Harry"yeah.." Vik"babe we can't have the same thing everyday right?" Josh was getting a bit upset Josh" I was really tired... I can't help it,and also you guys told me you will order."Marcy" yeah...but papa... it's boring." Josh was getting mad now Josh" well then if you want you can eat it or leave it.. I don't care." Simon"don't get angry for simple things.." Josh's mind: simple things!! He starts to leave Harry"josh where are you going?"

Josh went to the bedroom and they followed him Harry"josh!"'Josh"what did you come here?" Vik"what's wrong josh this is not like you at all?" Josh"what's wrong..what's wrong?!" They were stood in shock Vik"what happened?!" Josh turned around Josh" some guy punched me in the eye! And after all this I thought checking the house..and when I went to the kitchen it was beautifully decorated with cake spill oh how can I forget!! Only Lucy asked me if I was ok and at least even though I was really tired I cooked but no one like it... of course see, nothing was wrong today totally not.Simon"josh we are sorry..." Josh" shut the fuck up and get out of my room!!!"Harry"babe.." Josh" shut up I don't think I as 'busy' as you are!!! Now get out!?" Vik"babe please..." josh" don't make me lose more patients I don't want to kill anyone I have enough of this and even the kids are only on there phone this I the last time I'm gonna repeat myself GET.OUT.OF.MY.ROOM!!" They leave Simon stop Simon" I'm sorry good night.."

josh went to bed and had a hard time sleeping on his own he likes sleeping with his husbands.. josh did the right thing right? Just having a break to himself. The next day Josh calmed down and something smells like bacon and eggs Josh"what is that smell..." Simon smiled and contained making the breakfast Vik and Harry was on the sofa playing GTA Lucy,Dylan and Marcy was finally getting along .Josh sighs happily.Simon" morning babe." Harry&vik" morning!!"he was still mad at them and went to the dinning room Dylan" dad?" Josh startled Josh"yes?" Dylan" why do you have that ring on you?" Josh chuckles a bit Josh"this son is my engagement ring." Dylan" engagement ring?" Josh" it's when a partner proposes to you you'll get married and you'll have this a engagement ring I got this from you dads and I gave them one as well.." Harry came Harry" I can remember that day even though before we got married someone died and he was very special to us..." Josh sighs Josh"right.. Ethan.."Harry's sighs and nods Dylan"what happened to uncle Ethan?" Josh" um..well he's in a nice place now and never coming back.."Vik was outside crying him and Ethan were childhood best friends.. Simon heard he sighs Simon " babe just remember no one can hurt him now and we're happy just calm down and be happy for us and for him.." Vik smiles Vik " okay.. I'll go and see Lucy and Will do some drawing or art.." Simon smiles Simon " be strong babe.." Vik went to leaves and picks up Lucy and walks to the front room.