What is going on with simon??

Vik had always liked singing he would watch people sing and always at least practice for a few hours ashen there gone his favourite song he wants to learn is coming home by Skylar grey. But he played home by babe Rexha He had his headphone in his ears looping over and over agin that song the others were recording in the front room he wasn't really feeling recording...Vik"Home A place where I can go To take this off my shoulders Someone take me home Home A place where I can go To take this off my shoulders Someone take me home, someone take me." he sang quietly the Harry" I wonder what music vik listens to.." Ethan" knowing him probably solo, rap maybe." Josh" maybe but I heard him sing before he's a good singer he just needs a little bit more practice." Vik" Look, I didn't power through the struggle Just to let a little trouble, knock me out of my position And interrupt the vision After everything I witnessed, after all of these decisions." JJ" well I never heard him before he probably good." Simon" okay that's enough about that.. bye guys subscribe to my friends and there channels will be in the description bye!!!" They finished recording Simon grabbed the camera and leaves the room annoyed Ethan" what was that about?" Josh sighs Josh" he gets annoyed when someone he loves talks about someone els.." Simon grabbed his computer and started editing the video Ethan" oh..." Josh" he gets jealous so easily.." mainly with us talking about Vik a lot.." Harry" why? We're just talking about him.." Josh" you'll know soon.." Simon depression has gotten worse than before... before this whole video he had depression for a few months he keeps getting stressed about everything. Simon"why does this happen to me..." voice" because you need to change Simon they will get worried about you.." Simon put his head on his desk he saw the pills he had for a few months to cure his depression but it's not working... JJ knocked on his door Simon put his fake smile and pretend he fine as opens the door Simon" oh hey JJ what do you need?" JJ" um do you have a spare Xbox controller Harry broke his agin.." Simon chuckles Simon" classic Harry sure I'll go get it." He goes and finds where he puts his controllers grabbed one and went back to JJ a d give it to him JJ" cheers!" Simon" no problem!" JJ leaves Simon locked the door and went back to editing and he Finally finished and post it.

Next day
Simon was the seconded one up Ethan was up because he normally films or goes out to the gym Simon" hey Ethan." Ethan flinched Ethan" hey Simon how are you?" Simon"I'm good you?" Ethan" same." Simon went on his phone and had call Simon" sorry got to answer this.." he leaves and answers it Simon" yes.." Bella" how are you and your you know depression.." Simon" it's just getting worse and worse at one point I was attempted to cut.." Bella" Simon!! No! You'll get through it I promise you." Simon" would I though..I took the pills you gave me but there not working I haven't eaten for about a month.." Bella" Simon.. I know it's hard but you'll get through it! I believe in you and so does the others.." Simon" yeah right.. they don't even know I have bloody depression..I get annoyed so easily I get weird feeling once and a while..." Bella" mood swings?" Simon" yeah sometimes I'm happy cheerful sometimes I'm mad or annoyed... the next I'm flirty... next I don't even wanna talk about it.."Bella" you can tell me.." Simon" fine attracted to one of the others.." Bella" who is it you have this weird feeling towards?" Simon" mainly Josh or Tobi.." Bella" okay calm down what are you feeling today?" Simon" mainly annoyed,anger and sad..." Bella" it's okay I feel like that to..you go to the others."

Next day..
Harry" did you hear the news...?" Josh"no? Why?" Harry" well it said that Simon and Vik got into a massive argument..." Josh"oh why?" Harry" for some reason Vik was trying to calm Simon down but Simon didn't listen and hits Vik.." vik came and sit on the sofa Josh" you okay?" Vik" yep.. when is it time to do recording?" Josh" in a few hours..."Vik's sister Lucy come to Vik Vik" hey sis.. how are you?" Lucy"good bubba! A-are you okay..." Vik"shoot um yeah I'm fine sis go and hang out with uncle Tobi yeah?" Lucy"okay!!"Ethan heard a baby crying somewhere in the house.. but it wasn't it was outside in a bush he sees a baby and the baby looked like him when he was younger.. Ethan"wow... some good parent they have.." Ethan went over and picks him up Ethan sees the name on the blacker they were in Ethan" George? Cute!" He takes him inside where the others were.