Viks soul...

The others are trying to recorded but Vik is always shouting at them saying mean stuff to them and saying like gay is being bad but isn't he gay for josh?? Or Tobi?? Vik" ugh your so useless to the sidemen ! All of you are part from me!" Vik soul" don't listen to the word I say!" Simon"v-Vik!" Vik" ugh! What!" Simon" a-are y-you broken inside?" Vik froze Vik" why would you ask that question!" Vik soul" yes I am! I am my mother abuses me that's why I'm like this help me!!" The others fall down in shock Josh" did your mum abuse you?" Vik" no! I had a perfect life perfect mother! I'm perfect!" Vik soul" no.. I didn't have a perfect life or mother.." JJ" and do you think gay is wrong Vik?" Vik" yes!!! It's a sin!!" Ethan and Harry" what if we told you that were both in a relationship?" Vik" I-" Josh" you?" Vik showed his scars on his arm... and his face.. Vik"S-sorry I've just been stressed!" Ethan" about what?" That's when Vik got insecure... Vik" feelings." The others were very confused part from Josh he knows about feelings can get mixed up.. Vik sighs and continued to talk Vik" towards.. Tobi and Josh...." Tobi and Josh" what? I thought you were against gays?" Vik" no I wasn't I.. I need to go.."he goes upstairs to his bedroom. The others sighs JJ" I feel so bad for him who knew what he went through in the past.." the others agree Vik pressed recorded on his phone and says something that scared the others and got concerned Vik" hello I'm Vik barns now you might be wondering why am I doing a blog called I hate my self and what I did to the sidemen well the problem was I have anger issues .. I hide the sometimes I don't somone times I feel numb sometimes I fell happy but now I feel like I lost hope.. finding home and my feelings.. Bye." He ends it and goes to the others Vik"watch this video this will tell you why I'm like this." He gives them his phone they watch the video yeah they were attempted to call someone for help... Harry" I-" Vik takes it back Vik" your welcome now you know I got to go now."