Ethan and harry together?!

Harry and Ethan had been well keeping secrets.. Ethan knows Harry is Bi no one els does Simon" guys wanna spy on them?" JJ" sure they been like this ever since that video where people who thinks Harry is like a bi." They all nod went near Harry's room Harry" mate what am I going to do.." Ethan turned around Ethan" calm down what do you mean?" Harry" one to tell them I'm bi and one to tell I'm I love with well..." Ethan" I know.." he goes and lays with Harry Ethan" I know it's hard and yes I've been like this we've been like this but we cant keep it like this." He kissed his neck softly but it was his hard spot.. Harry" stop.. they might hear us.." Ethan" fine but tonight at the club alright?" Harry nods the others went to the front room JJ" there  together." Tobi" I guess." Harry"right we need t-" Josh" GUYS WE NEED TO RECORD!!" Harry" ALRIGHT!!" After the recording Vik was in a orange dress and Josh was struggling so bad on keeping straight the think is that josh has a crush on Vik he only just noticed he try's to convince him he's straight and not I love with Vik... but that failed because Simon and Ethan came out then JJ and Tobi. But..he's sca- Harry" na na na  na na na!" JJ" Harry what the fuck are you doing!" Harry" it's myself noise  na na na na na na!" JJ" shut the fuck up we're gonna get caught!" Vik laughed Vik" na na na na na na na  na!"