Joshs crush?

Josh had a crush on someone and it wasn't anyone it was one of the others and once he found out he told Tobi straight away because Tobi was his best friend nothing more right?.. wrong Josh loves Tobi of course he does but he only told him he's bi but never ever told him who he had a crush on because they have been best friends or 14 years now and he doesn't wanna ruin it that was until his blushing and getting flustered around him gave it away..the one and only Simon caught up to it.. Simon sighs and went o his phone and saw Josh talking to Tobi JJ" bro you good why do you keep staring at Josh? Do you like him or something?" Simon"what bro no! I do not like him like that but say one of your friends have a crush on one of his best friends would you tell them or not?"

JJ"hmmm well it depends on the person I have a crush on.." Simon"yeah like you have a crush on Vik I know that for sure."JJ"shut up! No I don't he's just a friend." Simon" yeah sure." Tobi" sorry Josh I need to speak to Vik about something be right back okay?" Josh" yeah cya." He went to JJ and Simon. Meanwhile with Vik and Tobi looked and JJ and Josh Vik" he doesn't get it does he?" Tobi" he'll get it soon Vik never give up hope plus I see the way he looks at you he's so soft around you! He's like a little puppy!"

Hours later Josh" guys where has Tobi gone?"they all looked at each other confused Ethan"no idea." Tobi came back Josh went and hugged him Tobi"um.. hi? You good?" Josh"yeah just missed you!" Tobi" mate why are you so I don't know clingy!"josh"says you~" Tobi sighs in defeat