Harryx josh and ministar

They were hanging out playing FIFA and Harry and josh were fighting... Harry"josh!" He shouted josh"what?" Harry" your a dumbass!!" Josh"what did I do?!" The sidemen herd Harry" you bloody put the information I need in the trash! And I needed it!" Josh"what was even on there!" Harry"none of your business!!" He blushes because he's a drawer and he draws the sidemen Simon"what is happing?!" JJ" I saw it and picked it up agin and it's on kitchen table!" Harry went and run and grabbed it and run back upstairs and saying "wait did you look at it..." JJ"uhhh no?" Harry sighs of relief and went to his bedroom vik"uhhh why does he want no one to see it his work is amazing!" Ethan"maybe it's a secret picture abo-" he finally gets it and starts to laugh the others were confused JJ"what??" Ethan"hang on." He goes upstairs where Harry is Ethan"show me I already know." Harry sighs and shows it it was josh with hearts around it. Ethan"hey it's fine and this work is amazing!" Ethan"maybe show it to him." Harry"wha- no! He'll think I'm a freak!" Ethan"no he won't!" Then Simon and vik were still playing a game of fifa and the something came up to there minds.. Simon"I have a idea." JJ"oh no..." Simon gets up and grabs josh and Ethan grabs Harry and locks them in Josh's room Simon"bye you guys need to sort out your relationship!" He locks the doors and went downstairs Simon"there!" 
Meanwhile with josh and Harry
Josh" so? What's this important 'information' " Harry sighs and shows it to him. Harry"this is you... with hearts around it..." josh was in shock. Josh"I thought you hated me?!" Harry"why would I? Like I care anyway now you know."  Josh looks down josh" here..." he gives it back. Harry"Sim-" josh kissed him Harry groaned. Simon knew what was gonna happen after this Harry pulls away and giggles a bit Josh" right I need to record with Vik cya~" he gets of Harry and goes out and records with Vik Harry came out Harry"Simon!!!" He shouted JJ" Simon... uhh Harry's a bit annoyed with you heheh..." Simon"yes Harry!!" Harry"come here!" Simon went to Harry. Harry"cheers.." Simon" no problem I'm guessing your together now??" He nods.
Few hours later me " guys you'll be watching some videos of Harry!!"  They went in the front and sat down and watched  v h Mum " you got everything you wanted." V Harry " except your love..." v h dad" your acting like a child!!" Harry " how would you know?? You weren't with me when I was a child!!" V Harry "you didn't see me form a far 3 years and it didn't seem to matter? To much by then? I waited for 11 years to see me? 11 years.." then a video of him and his boyfriend cheating on him Harry" why was he bloody filming that?!?!" Me" because he thought it would be funny.." Then one of him In Trouble in school of Harry beating up his enemy v josh" monster..." v Harry" mummy should I feel this bad should I let him go..?" V mum" no no no don't you choke." V sad" just go go for the throat... go go go for the throat!"  Next video.. Harry" I'm gay.." v  then music started to play v M Harry"boy when you grow up you're gonna find a nice lady make sure you act tough! You'll be living like Barbie and ken!cmon suck it up and forget this nonsense!" V h bro" but what if he wants ken and not barbie why should he not say sorry? Tell me do you even listen!! To do all the dumb sh*t you're slipping! We could love who we want to! Don't say he's not supposed to if he loves ken and not barbie he doesn't have to say sorry!" There was a video of josh and Freya and  Harry was behind them. V Harry" oh my god did she just call him baby..." v Simon" maybe.. play it cool.." v Harry" I guess he liked that..."

Next day...
Vik and Simon was hanging out but something happens that they can't explain. Simon was in thee kitchen and he felt like something was watching him he looked and then he noticed it was vik vik turns his head around and leaves and went to his bedroom Freya was talking with Simon Freya" an-" Simon" take three steps back.." he walks back that's when Vik came Vik"let me at her!!" He tried to reach her Simon"no Vik.."