Jealous ( wrotebehz / ksimon )

A/n you have to play the song to understand! What happened the night before but there still together!
They were hanging out and the boys noticed how Harry was so quiet same for Simon someone was flirting with there boyfriends... JJ" uhh miss we needs to go now." ???" Okay! Call me! Bye!" They leave Ethan noticed why Harry was so quiet he was jealous he's not that type of a guy thats what Ethan thought. Ethan" Harry??" Harry" hmm? Yeah?" Ethan" you alright you looked I don't know jealous." Harry" what? Jealous! Me? You know I'm not that kind of that boyfriend i can let you be or go with anyone you like it's just.." Ethan noticed Harry was not even looking at him. Ethan chuckles harry" what?" Ethan" you are your jealous."'Harry huffed and they arrived at home JJ" Simon?" No answer JJ" Simon!" Simon" what!" JJ" why do you sound so mad?" Simon" oh i don't know maybe because that girl was flirting with you what do you think!?" JJ chuckles" awww is he jealous~" Simon huffed and looked away.JJ" Simon please just listen to me!" Simon" fine." JJ" look I'm sorry alright I didn't know." Simon" find come here." JJ walks towards Simon kisses him they made up and there only one thing to do and that is to make Harry forgive Ethan Ethan" Harry! Please just forgive me!" Harry huffed Harry" fine but I need a treat for tonight.."