I miss you daddy... sad minishaw

Simon and Liam and Harry was in the kitchen and Liam wanted to go to the park until.. someone shot Simon.. dies... they went to the hospital bed where his body is till there... Liam"it's been a year daddy.. I really really miss you...daddy says you're safe now in a beautiful place called heaven. We had your favorite dinner tonight! And I ate it all up! Even though I don't like carrots." Harry chuckled at that Liam" I learned how to swim this summer! And I can even open my eyes underwater can you see me? I miss you daddy..." Harry started to cry at that point.. Harry"let's go..." they left and went to the grave. Liam at 14 Liam"it's been 5 years daddy I'm in 5th grade now...I really like computers.. maths is hard daddy lets me sleep in one of your t-shirts I think it smells like you..I don't need to sleep with the light on anymore... I'm trying not to cry daddy but it's  still hurts!! I really miss you daddy.. can y-you see m-me??" Liam is 18 now.. Liam" it's been 10 years daddy I've started high school.. I made the honor roll I hope your proud of me.." Simons dead mind"of course I am sweetie..." Liam"I'm also on the soccer team can you see me on the field?... I'm started thinking about collages... do you think I can be a doctor??" Simons dead mind"of course you'll be a great doctor..." Liam" I know you'll be with me when I walk down the aisle...I try not to be sad.. but hurt!...I hope you know your my hero.. I love you  so much can you see  me??..." he's 20 now.. Liam " it's been 15 years daddy I'm finishing collage!! I got into med school... i really wanna help people you've always inspired me..! I met a nice guy! Who's really special to me...! I think you'll really like him we talk about our life together dad says he's a lot like you!... I think about you everyday... I'm still sad.. but you make me strong.. can you see me.." Liam had 4 children a daughter 6, son 14, son,18, daughter 19... Lucy" I miss you daddy.." Tilly"I miss you uncle daddy..." Lucas" I miss you daddy.." Mike"I miss you daddy.."