Speed dating

Josh was on a date with a random girl Harry and Ethan were cuddling at the back or hugging and the others were laughing at Josh's awkwardness then Harry and Ethan joint eyes and had a flash back from what happened last night..the broke apart and Harry put his hand on his head Harry" what was that.." he thought Ethan did the same Ethan" did we do that??? I mean did we do that for real..." he thought JJ and the others then saw but didn't want to bother.it was the end of the video and Harry went to Ethan and they had a flash back agin Harry then flinch and ladened on the floor and he got up and left Ethan on the other hand was well confused on why the hell it keeps on happened to them mainly then Simon and JJ went and talk to them JJ" mate what's going on?" Ethan" I have no idea for some reason me and Harry has a flashback from last night and we were drunk and we were kissing." JJ" what!" Ethan" I don't know why it's happing? But it's like telling me something.." JJ" oh I don't know then about this love thing maybe talk to mr smart ass!" Vik" I heard that! Now what's the problem?" JJ" Ethan said he keeps getting flashbacks of Harry and him kissing last night when they were drunk and he thinks it's telling him something." Vik just laughed Vik" you love him simples! I get what you get every time me and josh walks passed each other." Ethan" oh?" Vik" yeah it happened and josh does not notice right I need to go!" Ethan" yeah bye!"