Darling ( JJ and Tobi brothers?! )

Tobi had a call from hospital saying that JJ got Knocked out and got shot in the head.. Tobi" g-guys!!!" Josh" yes??" Tobi" we need to go to the hospital now!!" Harry"w-why?!" Tobi" JJ GOT knocked out and got shoot on the head and now he's in the hospital.." Simon" okay well go in the car calm down okay." Tobi took a deep breathe nobody knows Tobi and JJ are brothers.. he arrived and went to his room Tobi" J-JJ! Wake up! Come on now this isn't funny.. remember our promise! Please! Why aren't you moving...your my everything!! Please!!" Doctor" sir I need to do a surgery on him please you need to go..." Tobi" no..come on don't die on me!" Doctor" sir I'm afraid I need to drag you out or you can do it yourself or friends." Simon started to pull him out Tobi" hey.. hey! Hey! Answer me..! BiG BROTHER!!!" He let go he ran towards the bed doctor" sir I have no idea.. I'm sorry but you need to leave.." he walks out crying.. while they put JJ into surgery The others were whispering to each other Simon" who knew they were brothers.." josh" yeah I feel so bad foe him and I reckon that's his only family left..." Harry" that's why they've been hanging out a lot and JJ and him always protect each other Tobi was pacing round going forwards and backwards Tobi" please live...please live.." Doctor" is he alive?" The other Doctor sighs doctor" I'm afraid he didn't make it.." Doctor" I'll go tell them.." he nods Tobi" how is he?!" Doctor" he didn't make it." Tobi" this is a joke right??" Doctor" I'm afraid not sir..." he started to cry even harder because that's all he had... Doctor" I'll leave you have some time alone..." she walks away Josh walks toward him Josh" Tobi it's gonna be okay.." Tobi" HOW!!" Josh stepped back Tobi left and he looked through his phone.. and sat in his car while Vik drives..