He smiled? (Wrotezerk) school au!

Josh was the most grumpiest person in school you ever met! JJ" come on Josh just smile for once!" Josh"no I'm not smiling smiling makes someone weak." JJ" wow thanks for calling everyone weak." He laughs Vik came Vik" hey g-" he trip and falls over his feet Vik"agin! Are you kidding me?!" Ethan laughed went over to help him up Vik"thanks that twice today! I'm so bloody clumsy!" The others just laughed part from Josh Vik"they need to make rules about not running in the school ground!" Simon"they do it's just you never listen to them." Vik"okay only just because i never- you-" Ethan"oh be quiet you know he's telling the truth!" Vik" alright fine I agree with you this once!" Harry and Tobi was just sitting on the bench waiting for the others to come Tobi pushed Harry of the bench Harry"oi! What was that for!" He went and got on top of Tobi Josh smiled and chuckled a little bit but stopped JJ"wait- did you-" Simon"smiled and chuckled." Josh" fuck of! Only Harry makes me d-do t-that s-stuff!" Ethan smiled Ethan"oh hey Tobi!" Tobi"hey! I'm can I tell you something after school?" Ethan"Um sure!" at the end of the lesson Ethan"Harry where's you bag?" Harry"Shoot!! I forgot about that I need to go back!!" JJ"how is that even possible Harry!!" Hardy"I don't know!! Tell the teacher I'll be late!" JJ"we'll wait for you here you better be quick!!"Ethan"sometimes I think to myself is what have I done with my life to deal with this Idot.." JJ"same here buddy same here Harry!! Hurry up we have the strictest teacher this lesson!!!" Harry ran back Harry" I'm back got it now let's run now before we're late!!"the they bump into Josh Josh"your late as well?"JJ"yeah because of this Idot forgot his backpack! How is that even possible!!!" While running Josh"how would I know!!"