X-factor

Simon was nervous a lot Simon was about to sing but he was not alone he had his mates with him to support them cameraman" hello your up next Simon mini-minters!" He stands up cameraman" alright your up next after Ryan alright?" He nods he sits back down cameraman" when he comes back you are on!" Josh" you can do this Simon!" JJ" I agree your really good at singing or doing magic!" Ethan"me too! Good luck!" Vik" good luck babe." Tobi" good luck!" Harry sighs Harry" if you want I can sing with you so your not alone." Simon" n-no I'm fine thanks for the offer Harry." Harry nods after Ryan finished cameraman" Simon minter!!" Simon took a deep breathe he kissed Vik and went to see dec and ant Ant" good luck mate!" Dec" go on!" He walks on david" oh~ hello what's your name?" Simon" Simon mini minter." Amanda" how old?" Simon" 28." Simon" from?" Simon" Hemel Hempstead." The judges nod David" what are you doing today?" Simon" singing." Simon" good luck!" He started to sing ten minutes later David" wow! That was amazing!!" The judges stand up and clapped there hands Simon smiles because none of them buzzed Simon" wow Simon! That was fantastic!" Amanda" yeah your singing voice is amazing! How old were you when you started singing?" Simon" around I say 13 to now." Alisha" what do you do now as a hoppy?" Simon" I do some YouTube with my friends of mine which is actually here." David" right time for votes! Simon?" Simon" you did a amazing your voice is very powerful so it's a yes for me!" Alisha" same with Simon you were very powerful I can easily tell this song means a lot to you! So it's a yes from me darling!" Simon" thank you!" Amanda" you voice is wow! I'm glad we can find someone who can win Britain's got talent!! So it's a yes from me!" He looked at David. David" wow wow wow! Your amazing!! You even made Simon smile for once in his life!" Simon" oi!!!" Simon laughed david" you did so good I really just wanna do this!" He was heading the golden button he hits it. Simon was crying of happy tears they were clapping David" you deserve it! And I know I say this to a lot but your gonna win this Britain's got talent!! So its a yes!!!" Simon" thank you you guys!!" He waved of the stage. JJ" oh look who's back." Simon" I got the golden button!!" Ethan" wait what!!" Simon" yeah David gave it to me so I guess I'm on his team!" Vik" told you you can do it."