Is it just me or is vik really cute when he struggles ??

They were playing a car game vik was struggling vik" why can't I f*cling make that stupid jump!!" The others laugh josh" is it just me or is vik really cute when he struggles?" Them"woah!" They laugh vik"this stupid f*cking game!!!! I can't make this jump!" The others laughs after a few minutes later at the end of the video Simon" bye guys cya next time!" m"bye!!" Vik came of and thought about what josh said the thing is josh been off with Vik. Vik went and then josh went to his bedroom vik came and saw the others vik" hey guys! What's up??" Simon"hey vik! You know what josh said in the video??" Vik"oh yeah that what about it?? I'm fine with it??" Harry"do you think he meant it??" Vik"p-probably not. Plus it's a joke maybe I- i don't know at this point he's been acting wired around me..."Ethan"weird?? How??" Vik"ignores me puts a fake smile never comes out of his room unless someone wants him to.." JJ"that is wired.." josh was panicking and having a heart attack in his bedroom josh"breathe in and out.." he repeats that and he's calmed down. Harry"maybe because he's having a hard time and well unless he..." he stops and started to worry vik"he wouldn't do that! That's stupid if he did that!" He shouted. The others knew what they were talking about josh" can't my life get any worse?? I get a panic attack when I see vik what is going on with me!!" His hands were shaking like mad josh"why... does this stuff happen.." the others heard josh Simon"wait so he has panic attacks now?? When did he have them? And it said to deal with.." vim"me...?" Ethan"I know he's trying to figure out why he has theses feelings towards you Vik because it never happened before...."josh came out of his room and went to the bathroom and go to the toilet before another  video.. the others looked at the comments on recent videos they are like '  why does josh look like he about to cry?? '  or ' why does josh say that to vik and is he depressed or has anxiety??" The others were in shock vik"I need to talk to him..." they nod he goes to joshes room vik"josh.." he knocks and josh opens josh"yea-" then he realised who it was then closed the door but vik stopped it. Josh" go away..." vik let's go josh set a fake smile and opened it josh opened josh"you can come in now vik." Vik"what's up with you josh?? Why are you so happy? But.." josh" I'm not happy I'm just smiling." Vik"josh..." josh" I'm fine honestly." Vik" what's going on and why are you acting weird???" Josh" maybe go away and I'll be fine?" Vik" fine!" He shouted and left the room. The others noticed vik"he's faking.." Simon"how??" Vik"he said he's not happy he's just smiling..." JJ"well maybe we should see if he'll come out??" Tobi"yeah.." JJ"josh come out of your bedroom and come in the front-room!" Josh heard josh"yes is vik in there i don't want to see him!" Simon"Vik let's us sort it out alright." Vik nods and goes out of the room josh came out in the front room josh sat down until ME!! I came in me" hello sorry to ruin this moment but I'll show you! And vik barns you better get your a** here now!!" Vik"okay okay okay!!! Jezz you need a chill pill!" Me" says the one who rages over a silly golf game." Vik"and that was unfair." They sit I play some videos on the tv.

Josh knew it was about him.. josh smiled that his mates finally knew about his dad.. video josh" no mum why didn't you say oh honey I miss you!! V m" I'm sorry- I was busy doing work and listing to your siblings." V josh"oh?? So my siblings are more important than me?! Are you kidding me!!! I was graduating!!! And you didn't bother to show up! I honestly think I should die like I'm nothing important to you!!! Am I?! How can I be so stupid??? Honestly.. I hate you!!!" End of the video then a video of him having a heart attack josh was heavily breathing alone his hands were sweaty and shaking like mad. Him shouting in his room for help but no one came to help him because he forget that they were out..