Soulmates ?! Minizerk

Simon was in his bedroom and is getting annoyed by his soulmate because well his soulmate is always playing this song over and over agin. Simon gets up and sees Vik and Tobi Vik" have you seen your soulmate yet?" Simon" nope... I'm gonna give up soon.." Tobi" why?" Simon" wait are two soulmates?!" They both nod Simon" well done guys! I really hope it's gonna be Josh.." Vik" you know he has a girlfriend Simon.." Simon sighs Simon" I know.." then he found taila and Freya cuddling Simon" Freya?! Aren't you you know in a relationship?!" Freya" not anymore with Josh but Taila is my soulmate she was playing I love you I hate you song.. anyway what about you found him or her yet?" Simon" nope.." Freya" how does it go?" Simon" o-Ophelia living on the sea since the flow.." Freya" wait... that's Josh's song!!" Simon" no it's not.." Freya" ask him then." Simon left and found Josh Simon" Josh? Have you found your soulmate yet?" Josh sighs" nope you?" Simon" no but they kept on playing this song.." josh" oh what's the song?" Simon" o-ophelia! Living the sea since the flow.." Josh widened his eyes Josh" I'm your a soulmate." Simon"what?!"They both smile Josh pushed Simon to the wall and kissed him. They gasps for air Simon" I love you Josh.." Josh"me to."