Part 2 of drool or moan

( Ksimon )
JJ was in the gym JJ"can you guys can not wait to punish your boyfriends?" Harry"yep I can't wait to punish Ethan!" So Ethan can hear it and the other boys Simon" I feel bad for you Ethan." Ethan" yeah." They finished in the gym and Simon and the other boys were in separate rooms JJ went into Simons room JJ"babe~" Simon"y-yes??" JJ leaned in and kissed him and it got a lot heated Simon"ahh~ JJ!" JJ"change into a dress and well you know what will happen~" Simon nodded JJ went and have a shower Simon left and went to Ethans room Ethan"oh he-" Simon payed on his bed and went to the bathroom and change into a dressed

" They finished in the gym and Simon and the other boys were in separate rooms JJ went into Simons room JJ"babe~" Simon"y-yes??" JJ leaned in and kissed him and it got a lot heated Simon"ahh~ JJ!" JJ"change into a dress and well you know what will...

Simon came out and sighed Ethan"good luck.." Simon"really this is how I had wear this..." Ethan"hey at least you get to make a noise unlike me..." Simon"true.." he left and sat on his bed and on his phone JJ" hey babe~ get off your phone~" Simon" yeah ba-" he saw his boyfriend on top of him JJ"like what you see~"Simon blushed JJ"I'm going to f*ck you until you can't walk~" he started to kiss him got a lot heated. Simon" ahh~ JJ!!" The others heard a few hours later~
JJ"that was fun~ last night~" Simon" ugh JJ! Now I won't be able to walk!!!" JJ" good!" He goes downstairs Simon finds something so he can walk he goes downstairs Ethan" JJ!!! I can hear you and Simon downstairs you made so much noise!!!" JJ"well that's gonna be zerkstar and wrotebez soon!" Harry and josh smirked at them vik and Ethan " no way!!!!" Josh and Harry" oh it will~" vik got a bit hard vik" ahhh~" josh smirked Harry"what the-" vim"a-sorry! It's just-! Hmmm! Josh stop!" JJ"josh??" Josh"what?" JJ"what did you do??" Josh" I may or not put the heat collar on him while you were doing that with Simon." JJ starts to laugh vik "ahhhh~ hmmm~!" Josh" I can remember that and Ethan and Harry knew about it."
*flashback!*
Vik was finished recording for his YouTube video Josh sneaked behind him while he was editing And put the collar on him vik"what are you doin- ahhh!!" He noticed what he did.
*end of flashback*
Harry " well who's next?" Josh"hmmmmm how about you and Ethan because I want to punish vik for a bit.