Crush ( ksimon )

A/n this where Simon joins in the sidemen!
Lucy" brother!!!! Wake up!!!" She jumps on his bed Simon groaned.Lucy" come on sleepy head!" Simon"fine! Fine why so early!" Lucy" remember your seeing my friends that are the sidemen and josh the leader of the sidemen!" He groaned Simon" fine but it's so early why not tomorrow!!" Lucy" oh so you don't wanna meet up with them and it's not early it like half past ten! Come on!!" He finally gets up and gets dressed in black jeans and a white t-shirt from adidas and a black hoodie. He heads downstairs and have some breakfast and watches Josh's videos Lucy" oooooo~ I see you watch them~" Simon" of course I do." When he divested getting ready after finishing eating they arrived at the house Simon came out lucy saw Josh at the door Lucy" Josh!!!!!" Josh"Lucy! How are you?" Lucy" good you??" Josh" good who's he?? Oh wait now I remember he's Simon your brother right?" Simon"uhhh yeah?" Lucy" yeah he's a fan of your videos he watch them every time before he goes to bed and in the morning over breakfast." Josh"oh?" Simon" what I find you guys funny and plus I could get tips from you guys." He smiles so do they they walked in josh" guys!!!! Lucy's and her brothers here come down!!!" The others heard Harry came down first then Ethan then vik then tobi then the last guy who Simon thought look so handsome way better then him.. JJ. Josh " Simon, this is JJ, Ethan, Harry, vik, Tobi!" Josh " guys this is Simon Lucy's brother!" They all said hey then JJ thought they need to him a video. JJ" how about we do a video??" Josh" knowing you it's probably a stupid football game." JJ" how did you know!!" Josh" I know you JJ."
* few hours later in the video *
Lucy" you love him don't you." Lucy randomly says Simon" what- no?" Lucy" don't lie." Simon sighs in defeat Simon" fine I do but I can't date someone I just met!" JJ noticed Lucy" Simon chill you can I fell in love with Harry first sight.." the others smirked at Harry while he was blushing but she said that out loud. Simon" yea right..." Harry came " hi!" He said Harry" umm Simon you might need to check on JJ." I looked at Him in a confused look. Simon mind: shoot did he here the conversation...;  Simon stands and heads in Simon" Josh wheres JJ???" Josh " oh he's upstairs in his bedroom." Simon " okay." He went upstairs in JJ's room Simon " JJ??" JJ" hello Simon.." Simon" hi. What did you need me for??"JJ" give me your phone?" Simon " no!" JJ sighs and went towards Simon and pinned him to the wall and got his phone and went through his pictures and videos. He sees pictures of him with hearts around it. Simon looked down. JJ" wow..."