➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟏

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟔

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟔

"Okay, Sky. You're up."

"Now it's my turn to laugh at you." Scott smirked, a wide smile spread across his face as he made eye contact with the female.

"It's going to take a lot more than a few balls to get me angry, sorry Scotty." The brunette shrugged, wiping the smug look straight off her best friend's face.

The pale boy laughed at his sister's response, his eyes furrowed as he tried to think of a way to help his sister gain control over her wolf. He took the heart monitor from around Scott's waist, stepping towards his sister prompting her to put it around her waist. Skylar began strapping the monitor around her waist, pulling the strings in order to make it fit her waist perfectly. The app on her brother's phone immediately found her heart beat, at a slow and steady pace.

The trio made their way back onto the field, Skylar standing a few feet away while the boy's came up with a plan to help the werewolf gain control. She laughed lightly to herself at the two whispering, shaking her head at them completely forgetting she's a werewolf and can hear everything they're saying.

When the two finally decided they had a somewhat possible idea that could cause Skylar to turn, they decided to test that theory.

"So, how's this gonna work? You can't throw balls at me until I get angry. Hell, we don't even know if anger will make me turn." Skylar questioned, wondering what they were going to throw at her since balls won't work on her.

Stiles pondered for a short while, thinking of what to say to his sister. He had an idea of a way that could make his sister lose control enough to make her turn, a way he knew she'd hate. The one thing his sister hated more than anything in this world is losing someone the way they lost their mother. The pale boy realised he had taken too long to reply when his eyes reconnected with his sisters, an annoyed look stretched across her features; as if she knew he was about to do something she'd hate.

"Remember, I'm doing this for your own good..." The buzz cut boy shared a cautious glance with his best friend - clearing his throat before he locked eyes with Skylar once more. As much as she tried to hide it, Stiles could sense the nerves radiating off of the brunette, he had no doubt that Scott could feel it too.

"When mom died, it didn't feel like I'd just lost her... it felt like I'd lost my whole family," Stiles began, taking in a sharp inhale as he watched his sister shift uncomfortably. "I don't speak about it often because the past is the past - but you left me to pick up the broken pieces of our family. I knew losing mom would be tough, but I thought at least I'd have you by my side."

For a moment, Skylar pondered on whether to head towards her brother, it was clear he'd been holding this ache within him and now was his chance to finally release it. All the built up pain, seeping through the gaps, so the brunette remained where she stood, afraid to meet Stiles' wounded brown eyes.