➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟑

𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟑

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟑

"Hey, no, just me and Sky. Someone needs to keep watch." Scott instructed his best friend as he held out his hand to stop the boy from following behind the two werewolves. They had decided to take Derek's advice and go back to the bus, doing everything they could to figure out what happened.

Stiles sighed at his words yet he still continued to walk beside them, a scowl spread perfectly across his pale face. "How come I'm always the guy keeping watch?"

"Uhm, what? You know Scott was always the one keeping watch, while we were doing whatever we were doing."

"Do you remember that time we toilet papered that dude's house that used to live in the house next to me? He was so pissed the next day when it rained and his garden was a mess." The male werewolf laughed at Skylar's words, reminiscing on all the times they were kids and up to no good. Their parents had called them the troublemaking trio or the terrible trio for having to ground them constantly for causing trouble. Sheriff Stilinski never understood how the boys had roped his daughter into helping them, even though most of the time she was the mastermind behind the plans.

"We're getting off track here. Stiles you stay, it's safer for you. Scott hurry up we haven't got all night." The female twin ordered, and she began climbing over the fence without a struggle.

Stiles groaned, throwing his hands up and walking back over to his jeep in a piss. "Oh, my god! Fine."

Jumping over the fence, Scott had finally caught up with the brunette and the two were hesitant to find out if it was in fact them that had attacked the driver. As Scott stopped next to his best friend he placed his arm over her shoulder, making it so they walked towards the bus together. The male placed his hand on the doors of the bus, about to push it open. Noticing the way her best friend had flinched, she placed her hand on his shoulder to pull him out of what seemed to be a trance.

"You okay?" She questioned him as he turned to face her, nothing but worry laced throughout her tone.

"Yeah. Come on, we better hurry." Scott answered her with a small smile before shoving the doors to the ambulance open.

Skylar nodded, following alongside her best friend onto the bus. She didn't really understand how she could fit in with the attack on the bus driver, since her dream was completely different - and none of what happened in her dream had come true. Yet having seen the appalling sight this morning, and the bus driver screaming for his dear life, the brunette had to know if she had something to do with it. She hadn't realised that Scott had walked further down the bus, until she noticed him flinching for a second time.

She walked towards her best friend, placing her hand on the seats as she walked by. She could feel the fear radiating off of the current seat she was touching, and as she closed her eyes the scene in front of her began to unfold. The bus driver was screaming, holding his hand out for her and Scott to hold - to help him from whatever was attacking him. Eyes were wide with fear, his scream tore through Skylar like a shard of glass. It was the kind of scream that made your blood run cold. The female's eyes widened, pulse quickening, heart thudding fast pumped with adrenaline. The bus driver screamed again, being dragged down the bus clawing against the floor attempting to stop whatever was pulling him.