➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟓𝟎

𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟔

Skylar had no clue how she ended up outside of a gay club she was familiar with called The Jungle, when mere minutes before this she was sitting in the passenger seat of her jeep whilst her brother drove it, the two were trailing their best friend who was also trailing the kanima. It led them to some sort of abandoned parking lot that looked nothing but sketchy, and the brunette thought it was typical of Derek to lure the kanima there. It was a perfect place to have a one on one with the creature, or so they thought, naturally the hunters ended up turning up out of the blue which then caused the three werewolves and Jackson to flee.

There was a huge queue of teenagers outside of the club waiting for the bouncer to check their ID's and let them in, there must have been some sort of event on because she didn't ever remember it being this busy all the times she had been.

Scott and Skylar were standing around the corner of the club peeking from behind it, hoping to find the supernatural creature they were after. They were too busy scouring the outside of the building to even notice the light footsteps approaching them, it wasn't until a hand was placed on both their shoulders that the two werewolves whipped around ready to attack.

"Wait, wait. Sorry, I'm sorry." Stiles stuttered as he flinched and stepped backwards before his sister's fist could land a punch on the side of his face.

"Scared much?" Skylar smirked the second she heard the stuttering words fall from her brother's mouth, she loved to tease him every second she got.

The pale boy rolled his brown orbs playfully at his sister before straightening himself up and acting somewhat professional, which only made the brunette snicker. She knew what was about to come, all the questions he was about to throw their way as if they had every single answer in the world.

"Did you see where he went?"

"We lost him." The werewolves muttered in unison, they were pretty much embarrassed at the fact that they had somehow managed to lose a giant lizard considering they were equally as fast as the creature.

Stiles looked at the two in such bewilderment, clearly confused as to how they could lose the other creature when all they had to do was follow a scent. "What? You couldn't catch his scent?"

"I don't think he has one." Scott shook his head with a shrug of his shoulders, he had no clue why the both of them couldn't catch a scent. It was pretty weird considering they could smell everything around them but not a fellow supernatural creature.