➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟔𝟗

𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐰

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟏𝟐

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟏𝟐

With a soft, happy sigh, Lydia turned onto her side, facing Skylar on the pillow they were currently sharing. Their noses brushed together slightly as the arm Skylar had around her girlfriend, instinctively pulled Lydia closer to her. A wholesome smile tugged at the corners of Lydia's mouth and she felt her heart flutter at her girlfriend's actions, even though she was still fast asleep. Her perfectly manicured fingers reached out to comb the loose strands of Skylar's hair back behind her ear, stroking the brunette's cheek, and then, she closed her eyes once more. Treasuring the warm feeling of being loved and needed by someone she loved and needed just as much. She wondered how she'd gotten so lucky and fought the knot in her stomach that tried to remind her she was the last person that deserved this, especially after everything she had put her girlfriend through the past few weeks.

The touch of soft lips against one eyelid and then, the other, had her eyes fluttering open to see Skylar's grey ones staring back at her with the flecks of gold scattered throughout them, visible in the sunlight that crept over the room.

"I love you." Skylar whispered, dipping her head forward to place a gentle kiss to her girlfriend's perfectly plumped lips, her hand reaching to comb the strawberry blonde curls she loves. She pulled the teen even closer, their bodies coming together and pressing perfectly against each other.

"I love you." Lydia's smile grew wholeheartedly before it faded as she leaned up to capture Skylar's lips in a kiss that was so soft and sweet at first, but became searing as she pushed herself further onto her girlfriend, lying almost on top of her.

The brunette moaned into the kiss, her tongue flicked out to trace Lydia's bottom lip, before it was met by a tongue itself. Lydia's hands rested against the werewolves face, until one slid into dark hair, tangling into wild morning hair. Their mouths continued to move together, while their hands glided over each other's soft skin and into mussed hair - exploring, relishing, treasuring, arousing and loving each other.

It wasn't until Skylar's phone beeped rather loudly from the bedside table, stirring the couple from the bubble they had become lost in with each other, that they pulled apart with shared satisfied smiles that curved into playful smirks.

"Morning." Skylar chuckled a little breathlessly, making the strawberry blonde feel the tickling rumble of the laugh throughout her.

"Good morning, baby." She returned, before leaning forward once more and pressing a chaste kiss to her girlfriends lips.

Skylar hummed as she watched her girlfriend pull back from the kiss, their eyes met from the current position they were in and the brunette arched an eyebrow at the look she was receiving from the love of her life.