➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟒𝟐

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟑

Skylar woke up, briefly disoriented by the unfamiliar surroundings. The sun was bright as it shone through the pink curtains, and she looked over at the clock on the nightstand; it was just after seven in the morning.

After the events of last night her father had driven the twins home, and the brunette assumed she'd be grounded for even longer due to the knocked out fake deputy she supposedly punched. Her father must have had a change of heart after hearing his daughter tell Lydia on the phone she was still currently grounded. Little did he know, it was all part of his daughter's plan, she knew for a fact her father would change his mind the second she put on a sad voice replying to the strawberry blonde.

The two teens had fallen asleep after watching a couple episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Skylar had already seen all of the season's, so when Lydia had decided to watch it herself the brunette was ecstatic and refused to let her watch it without her present. They were still tangled together, Lydia with her head nestled into Skylar's shoulder and a leg thrown over hers. It was still pretty much the exact position they were in last night, and the brunette screwed up her nose at the feeling of pins and needles shooting through her arm. She flexed her fingers, trying to work some feeling back into her arm without disturbing Lydia, her werewolf healing abilities worked like a treat.

This was the first time that Skylar had woken up in someone else's bed without feeling the overwhelming urge to make her escape. She lay there, uncharacteristically savouring the moment. The warm, soft curves nestled into her sides and the smell of coconut shampoo invading her senses.

Lydia shifted, and the brunette took that opportunity to gently extricate herself. She propped herself up on her elbow and made the most of her chance to just look at Lydia. In response, the strawberry blonde looked peacefully beautiful, innocent and untroubled. The tension that was a constant presence in her face was momentarily absent, and there was the sweetest hint of a smile curving her lips. Skylar knew the strawberry blonde wasn't back to her normal self, not after what she had endured the past week, which is why she vowed to spend every minute checking up on her.

Skylar stayed in the same position for a while, wanting to commit every detail to memory before the real world intruded, before they head to school. She wanted to trace that smile with her fingertips, glide her hands down her and breasts that were even more perfect in her bright red lace bra. She wanted to kiss her way down Lydia's naked torso, to taste the salty-sweetness that was uniquely the strawberry blonde's, and lose herself in the sound of breathy gasps and moans. But she remained still, it was still early days for the two and this was something she didn't want to rush into. Lydia deserved far more than that, especially after what she had to endure with Jackson.

The morning sun eventually came to bathe Lydia's face, and Skylar watched as the sleeping teen shifted. She blinked sleepily, and Skylar smiled down wholeheartedly at her.