➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟒𝟖

𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐧

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟒

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟒

"No." Skylar whispered as the sound of a phone rang throughout the Martin household. "Leave it."

She made a tentative step towards the strawberry blonde, who had just finished getting ready and even in the dim light there was an intensity in green eyes that took Skylar's breath away. She couldn't stop the tremor that passed through her.

"Skylar..." The strawberry blonde spoke, the name a question and an answer at once.

"Shhh." The werewolf soothed, her slender fingers sliding gently across Lydia's cheek.

Lydia's eyes fell closed at the sensation. The finger's curved along her cheek, under her jaw and finally beneath her chin. Skylar gently nudged her face up to look at her.

Emerald eyes opened to a sea of grey gazing back at her. For a moment she lost herself there. She couldn't remember if she had ever seen so much love and longing from anyone before. No, never. Skylar's eyes seemed to search her soul, probing deeply into her secret self, shining a light in the hidden places, claiming them.

With her hand still cupping Lydia's chin, her thumb pulled down gently across her lips. Pressing down along her chin, full lips parted slightly and Skylar leaned forward to kiss her. Their lips had barely met before the brunette's tongue brushed against Lydia's bottom lip, the action sent a wave of heat through the slightly smaller teen.

Lydia moaned into the werewolves mouth, and every nerve ending on Skylar's body was screaming to touch, to hurry toward the goal but she resisted the escalation. She wanted to memorise the feeling of her mouth against her. To map every inch of porcelain skin with her fingers, tender kisses and hungry eyes.

So they stood there, kissing deeply and languidly, enjoying the feel of each other's lips pressed together. Both of Skylar's hands had come up now to cup Lydia's face, her cold fingers slipping into strawberry blonde locks, tilting and guiding her through the kiss.

Skylar's searching kiss moved down to the long column of Lydia's neck. She kissed along but only so far before Lydia's red leather jacket impeded her progress. She pulled back, and again finding eyes, glistening with desire, she slowly slipped the coat from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She smoothed her cold hands across Lydia's shoulders and down her bare arms, intertwining their fingers. They stood like that, staring and searching, fingers touching for a long moment.

Lydia reached up then, grasping two fistfuls of the black and white varsity jacket and pulled Skylar forward into a searing kiss, all lips, tongue and teeth. The brunette's heart hammered against her ribcage, and her body thumped with need. She broke the kiss and turned their bodies so that Lydia was backed against her bedroom wall. The strawberry blonde tilted her head back, making herself vulnerable, offering the other teen access to her throat. Skylar slid her tongue against the skin, and was rewarded not only with a breathtaking moan but also the sudden forward rush of Lydia's hips.