➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟕

𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟐

The rambunctious blaring of Skylar's alarm jarred the twins out of their sleep, jolting them both up. She smashed her finger against the snooze button, wanting to fall back asleep. The male twin had already lay back down feeling too tired to get up, since he spent all night keeping an eye on his sister. He didn't want to sleep knowing that she could wake up again, all alone after another nightmare. An unexpected sharp thud against the door woke the brunette from her slumber, just thirty minutes after her alarm had gone off.

"Twins, get up you're gonna be late for school!"

Skylar groaned loudly before nudging her brother slightly attempting to wake him up, the sight of his sleeping state made her feel bad for keeping him up yet again. "Stiles, dad said we gotta get up."

The pale boy sat up slowly, rubbing at his eyes as he glanced around the room, only just realising he had fallen asleep in his sister's bedroom. His brown eyes landed on the brunette's, noticing the lack of colour as if it had been drained from her face. Her usual tan face filled with nothing but pale skin, her face hadn't been this pale since she stopped having nightmares; sleepless nights leaving her eyes looking dark and heavy, bags forming underneath slightly.

"How are you feeling, Sky?"

"Im okay." She sighed as the words left her lips, not really wanting to talk about the events of last night.

Stiles saw right through his sister's lies, he didn't want to press further and eventually upset his sister. He knew she'd speak to him on her own terms, when she felt ready.

"Don't give me that look, I'm okay." Skylar breathed out, not knowing who she was trying to convince more, her brother or herself.

As soon as her twin left the room to get changed, the brunette did the same thing, shoving on a black jumper and black ripped jeans on. She stumbled around her room as she shoved her jeans on, walking around her room like a zombie, dead on the inside yet subconsciously awake on the outside, trying to find her trainers.

The muscles in her legs felt as though they were giving into gravity as she walked down the stairs, every single bone in her body felt weak. She thought that being a werewolf would heal any pain she felt throughout her body, though the pain she felt was more emotional without any cure from her werewolf side.

A rich smell invaded her senses all at once, as Skylar walked into the kitchen she noticed her mug perched at the end of the counter top. It sat filled with coffee waiting for her to devour it.

Skylar sat against the counter as she brought the piping hot mug towards her lips, she winced as the heated substance slipped down her through, a strong sense of overly bitterness hitting her taste buds. She needed this coffee more than anything right now, it was the only thing destined to keep her away for a short while.