➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟒

𝐃𝐞-𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟑/𝐄𝟒

After the triple bowling date Skylar had driven Caroline home, and when she finally arrived home she expected to get in bed and sleep for a good ten hours straight. Naturally, her brother had other ideas and dragged her out of her nice warm bed like he always did. He had muttered something about driving to Scott's house, and she shoved on her black nike tracksuit before following her brother to the jeep.

During the car ride to their best friend's house, she filled her twin in on all the details from the date. She knew for a fact that she'd never agree to a double date ever again, even if her life depended on it. They pulled up outside Scott's house and her eyes scanned the drive, noticing the lack of a car that was usually parked in the drive.

"What on earth are you doing?" She questioned her brother who had stepped out of the jeep and headed towards the back of the house.

"Going through the window, obviously."

The brunette rolled her eyes at her brother, leaving him to his antics. She sat on her phone waiting for her brother to return, scrolling through her instagram account that was practically filled with celebrities and nothing more. It must have been at least ten minutes later when she had heard a car pulling up beside her, and lifted her head to find her best friend standing at the jeep.

He opened the door for Skylar and as she stepped out they walked the steps to his front door together. A scream ripped through the air, and a look or sheer panic spread across Scott's face knowing that it was his mother and she could be in danger. The two werewolves raced into the house, and up the stairs towards his bedroom which was where the screaming had led them both; only to find Melissa holding a baseball in the air, as if she was about to swing it at none other than Stiles.

"Can you please tell your friend to use the front door?" Melissa questioned, her heart pounding in her chest with fear.

"But we lock the front door. He wouldn't be able to get in."

Melissa waved the bat, still trying to catch her breath and she shook her head at her son. "Yeah, exactly. And, by the way, do you three not care that there's a police-enforced curfew?"

"No." The troublemaking trio replied in unison, grinning at each other at the fact that they had just replied together.

"No. All right then. Well you know what?" Melissa asked, throwing the bat onto her son's bed and sighing rather loudly. "That's about enough parenting for me for one night. So, good night."

The three replied in unison again muttering a quick 'good night', watching as the older woman placed her hand over Skylar's shoulder as she left the room. Stiles sighed wearily, not knowing how to tell his two best friends the news of what had happened to the bus driver. Especially since the two had felt a sense of relief knowing that it wasn't them that had attacked the man.