➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟒

𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟕

The door to the school was slammed shut by the two boys, as Skylar stood still in shock as she tried to process the current events that had just occurred.

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott ordered frantically, his arms wrapped around the bar of the door holding it shut.

"Do I look like I have a key?" The pale boy retorted, and Skylar could tell by the tone in his voice that he was petrified.

"Grab something!"

"What?!" The twins replied in unison, a baffled look on their faces, how in the hell were they supposed to grab something in the middle of a dark corridor in their school?

"Anything!"

It was as if something clicked in his head, Stiles jumped up almost immediately with a look of realisation evident on his face. He glanced out of the window, examining the field hoping to find whatever it is he's looking for. Skylar stepped towards her brother, leaning over his shoulder peering out the small window. A third pair of eyes were now peering out the window, following the twins gazes and landing on his pair of bolt cutters.

"No."

"Yes."

"Stiles, no don't." Scott disagreed, his eyes wide with shock knowing what the boy's plan was to do and he knew it was nothing but a bad idea.

The brunette nodded, agreeing with their best friend, she didn't want her brother going out into the open where the alpha could possibly be. After seeing what he did to Derek, she knew he'd do a lot worse to someone who was completely human.

"Stiles, stop. I'll go and get them." She grabbed her brother's arm, stopping him from opening the door with a slight pull.

The pale boy shook his head, releasing his arm from his sister's hold gently. "I'll be quick, I promise."

Without giving his sister a chance to disagree yet again, he opened the door creeping towards the grass where the bolt cutters are. Panic shot through the girl's body as she noticed the alpha slowly walking past the jeep, etching closer towards her brother. She gripped Scott's arm, her claws pierced through her finger tips and traces of her blood coated them. Grimacing lightly at the excruciating pain, something she hadn't quite gotten used to. The two started banging on the window, hoping to gain his attention.

"Come back, come back!" Stiles turned at the sound of their voices noticing the panicked look on their faces. His attention flickered back towards the field where piercing red eyes bored before him.

The sound of her brother's heart beated furiously into her ear, blocking out all the other sounds around her. Her heart froze and her stomach turned icy. Something about the feeling in the pit of her stomach reminded her of the night she was turned. Terror sucked the very breath from her mouth as she watched her brother, who was standing paralysed on the spot, the menacing aura holding him in a tightening grip. The alpha began to charge at her brother. Skylar's eyes widened and before she could even comprehend what she was doing, her feet picked up and she charged towards her brother. She could feel the flight responses kick in, increasing her heart rate, flooding her with added adrenaline. She gripped onto her brother, bringing him to his feet and rushing towards the school doors.