➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟑𝟓

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟏𝟏

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟏𝟏

It was a fairly boring night for Skylar, with no one home and her friends at the dance, she was completely and utterly bored. Bearing in mind her brother had only just left at least ten minutes ago, she had plenty of things to do in her house while she was alone. But, the brunette couldn't help but regret her decision to stay at home rather than go to the stupid dance. It was as if her brother could somehow read her mind from miles away, as a text popped up on her phone reading, 'There's a bag in my room for you. See you soon.' A winky face at the end of the sentence.

Skylar stared at the text for a good few minutes, eyebrows furrowed in confusion as to what he meant by that. Obviously she knew he must have gotten her something from the mall, but what could he have gotten for his sister; he wasn't exactly the best at buying gifts. She finally put her phone back onto her bed and jumped up, heading straight for her brother's bedroom. As she opened the door her grey eyes found quite a large bag perched at the end of his bed, with Macy's written on the front of it.

The werewolf opened the bag with a look of confusion as she pulled out a black pantsuit, with a note in the bag that said, 'Didn't know what top goes with it. Now you don't have an excuse not to come to the dance. You're welcome.' A laugh escaped her mouth as she read the note, she couldn't fight the smile that spread across her face. Her brother was truly something else.

Once Skylar got back into her own bedroom, she hopped into the shower for what felt like seconds. There was no chance she was taking her time tonight, she didn't want to miss the opportunity to dance with strawberry blonde. The two hadn't spoken since their argument on the phone, and Skylar definitely wanted to change that. She wanted nothing more than to apologise and forget all about the conversation. The need to be in Lydia's good books, seeming to be something she was eager to ensure of.

As soon as the brunette stepped out of the shower she put the black pantsuit on, since the suit jacket was low cut she didn't need to wear a top underneath. She assumed her brother had no clue what that meant, or what the suit would actually look like on his sister - considering it practically reveals her breasts and their father would in fact kill her for wearing something like that.

It wasn't long after she'd put her suit on that she was completely ready for the dance. Though, she quickly realised she would have to walk to the school, she certainly wasn't riding her bicycle making a fool of herself. The brunette was fast, she knew that if she'd run she'd make it there in seconds, but it wasn't worth ruining her outfit. Instead she left her house walking quicker than she usually would.

Skylar neared closer to the school, she had at least ten more minutes of walking before she'd actually reach the gates of her school. As she crossed over a road the all too familiar beeping of her phone pierced through her ears, her eyes cast upon her phone the name 'Red' written evidently across the screen.