➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟗

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟔

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟔

Skylar Stilinski definitely wasn't a morning person, so when she woke up this morning her mood was anything but pleasant. It was coming to the end of the weekend and her mind wouldn't stop replaying the moment Lydia had kissed her. A sense of guilt washing over her each time. She had to do something to keep her mind from slipping back to the strawberry blonde. Friday and Saturday had been okay, she was either distracted by binge watching tv shows on netflix - or playing video games with Stiles. Her brother had been busy finishing his Chemistry homework today and Scott was doing the grocery shopping for his mother, who was busy at work, not that she was in any mood to spend much time with him. So, her last resort was Caroline, the blonde she had formed a friendship with not long ago.

Skylar was currently sitting in the passenger seat of Caroline's car. After a successful shopping trip, the two teens were driving back to the brunette's house. Earlier in the day, Skylar had texted the blonde, asking her if she had any plans. The two teens had become good friends, and they'd text at least twice a day, sometimes even spend hours on facetime talking about stupid shit. The brunette could feel herself opening up to Caroline, something she only did with her brother and best friend. She didn't have many girl friend's, she found them to be rather bitchy  and that was something she didn't like which is why she pent her time around males. Though Caroline is the complete opposite of bitchy, she's bubbly and fun, she has the type of personality everyone loves.

"Are you sure you're okay? You've been quieter than usual today." The blonde questioned, concern laced throughout her tone.

Skylar turned to face the blonde, contemplating whether to tell the girl what was on her mind. She didn't want Caroline to think bad of her, she valued their friendship a lot. And, usually she wouldn't care what people think of her, but the blonde was her friend, she cared about her opinion.

"I kind of did something on friday, it wasn't my intention but it happened. And, now I can't help but feel guilty." The werewolf admitted, avoiding eye contact with the girl. She could've pushed her away, but instead she kept on going. Enjoying the feel of the strawberry blonde's lips against hers.

Caroline grew confused, she had no clue what the girl was talking about. Her eyebrows furrowed, watching as the brunette sighs loudly.

"I kissed Lydia. Well, she kissed me. But, I... uh kissed her back."

"Why would you feel guilty for that? Because of Jackson?" The blonde inquired, shooting a cautious glance towards the usually guarded brunette.

Skylar fell silent for a moment, unsure whether to explain the state she'd found the strawberry blonde in. Kissing someone under the influence of medication, or anything really was against the young werewolves' morals. The mere thought that she'd snaked her hand along Lydia's thighs left a tug in her stomach, she hated herself. Thinking of facing the teen tomorrow made worry seep its way into her veins, all of Lydia's unanswered messages would come back to bite her in the ass, that she knew for a fact. Lydia Martin despised being ignored. The guilt was eating away at her, it sat not on her chest but inside her brain.
"You don't have to tell me, you know that right? I just want to be here for you." Caroline smiled lightly at the brunette, she could tell whatever happened between the two, was causing her distress.