➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟒𝟑

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟑

Skylar walked through the halls of her school with her brothers, the same conversation was being spoken as she passed by each student; the events of yesterday still playing on their minds. Half of the students were traumatised after watching Erica have a fit in the middle of gym, while some of them still took the piss out of her as if it was a laughing matter.

A familiar scent invaded her senses and a smile spread across her face, the two boys shared a look and laughed loudly.

"Why are you both laughing?" She looked at her brother's with her eyebrow raised.

"No reason." They both answered in unison, with Scott shaking his head with a slight smile, while her brother stood grinning.

Skylar knew exactly why they had laughed at her, she obviously looked like a love sick puppy, the second the strawberry blonde popped into view that same smile appeared on her face, every single time without a doubt; and her brother's clearly weren't stupid, they knew their sister had liked the other teen before she did, before she was even willing to admit it.

The three continued to walk down the corridor, gossiping about what went down today. Stiles was doing most of the speaking, completely mesmerised that his werewolf sister and best friend somehow managed to save Erica. Everything about their werewolf side got more and more amazing everyday. Stiles felt like he was best friends with Spider-Man, that's how amazing he thinks the whole werewolf situation is, aside from the whole crazy alpha attack.

They walked down the steps that lead to the corridor leading to the double doors of the school, two voices filled the werewolves ears and what they heard definitely wasn't pleasing. Skylar could already feel her blood beginning to rise to the surface, and she clenched her fists automatically. The two boys shared a knowing look and stepped in front of their sister, before she could do any damage.

"Get out of my way." She warned the two of them, sending them a stern look, there was no way in hell she was going to sit back and let Jackson treat Lydia that way in front of the whole school.

Her brother's continued to stand in her way, until the sound of a person being slammed against a locker filled their ears. Stiles may not be a werewolf but he knew a cry for help when he heard one, and the strawberry blonde definitely cried for help. The two boys parted ways, and their eyes widened the second they witnessed Jackson pushing Lydia harshly against the wall.

"Jackson, if you don't step away I will happily leave another bruise on your face." Skylar angered from beside the rich asshole, staring him directly in the face the second he turned around to face her.

"Oh, look. Your girlfriend's come to save your ass. Pathetic." He replied with an almost smug look on his face, before a scoff left his mouth as he walked away from the two.