➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟑𝟖

𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟏

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟏

Skylar woke up early the next morning, the sun was still rising as it illuminated her dark bedroom. Her alarm hours away from sounding, and she ground her teeth in frustration as she stepped out of her bed. Knowing that she had a good few hours spare, she decided to take a cold shower hoping it would at least shake the sleepless feeling from her body.

In the ten hours that she'd been in her bed, she must have woken up at least six times. Not for that long each time, but enough to break her sleep into un-refreshing chunks. And, there was nothing more that the brunette valued than her beauty sleep. The sleeplessness was her torture. While the rest of her house embraced their dreams - their eight hours of rest - she tossed and turned with nothing but the strawberry blonde on her mind.

The cold shower she had just spent over an hour in did absolutely nothing to help the restless teen, if it was even possible she was more tired than before. Her hair hung loosely at her side, drops of water trickling down her body from multiple strands of hair. As she stepped out of her bathroom, she grabbed a towel from the rack and placed it over her head.

To say her wardrobe was a mess was an understatement, she had hoodies stashed all over the show and she couldn't actually tell which tops were what due to the untidiness. It was clear that she had way too much clothes, with no room in her wardrobe to place them. She grabbed the first thing that was hung up, which ended up being a cream hoodie with her infamous black high-waisted knee rip jeans.

It wasn't long before the brunette was completely dressed and ready to leave the house for school, she contemplated taking her bicycle instead of riding with her brother. But, her mind had changed rather quickly when she heard her brother walking groggily down the stairs, assuming he had next to no sleep just like her.

The twins sat and had breakfast with a much needed coffee to start their day, and within a few minutes they were peeling out of the drive and into the school's parking lot where they met up with their best friend.

"All right, get this. Our dad was out looking for Lydia this morning..." Stiles spoke enthusiastically as he peered at his two best friends making sure they were listening.

"And?" His sister prompted with an eyebrow raised expectantly, she didn't have the time to be waiting around for this sort of information.

"And, they ended up at a graveyard. There was a grave robbery."

The two werewolves shook their heads in annoyance, knowing that their best friend will forever take a hundred years explaining a situation. He acted as if he was in a movie, waiting for the suspense sound effects after every sentence, it was like he paused his words just for dramatic effect.