➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟒𝟔

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟑

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟑

Skylar and Stiles were sitting on the edge of the back of an ambulance, their father standing before them and questioning them on what they had just witnessed.

"I told you, we just... we walked in, and we saw the jeep on top of the guy. That's all." Stiles lied to their father as he fumbled with his hand, which was a given that he was most certainly lying. And even though he was a terrible liar, his twin was even worse at lying than him.

The sheriff looked towards his daughter who nodded along with her brother's story, smiling at her father sheepishly hoping that he'd stop with the questions.

"What's wrong with your hand?" He questioned his son with an eyebrow raised, noticing how he kept messing with it.

"Nothing. Can we just get out of here now?" Stiles replied with a sigh waving his hand in the air dramatically.

Noah looked between his twins with a look of disbelief, he had always made sure his twins knew they could tell him anything, and he had a feeling they were withholding information.

"Look..." He began as he stepped a little closer to his twins, glancing around at his surroundings before he spoke once more, "if there's something you don't think you can tell me..."

"You think I'm lying?" He was quickly cut off by his son.

"No, of course not. I'm just worried about you both." The sheriff spoke softly, before placing a hand on both his twins shoulders. "Now, if you saw someone do this, and if you're afraid that maybe they're gonna come back and make sure you don't say anything about it..."

The twins shared a sneaky look silently conversing with each other, it was something they did a lot even when they were younger and it drove everybody around them crazy.

"We didn't see anything, Dad. At all. Can we go now, please?" Skylar spoke in exasperation, tired of hearing the same thing over and over. She knew her father meant well but they couldn't exactly tell him what they had just witnessed, there was no chance he'd ever believe them.

"Sure. But not in the jeep. We're gonna have to impound it. Sorry, twins, evidence. See you both at home." He replied with slight doubt that they aren't telling him everything.

Stiles groaned in annoyance as he placed his head in his hands, complaining about not having a jeep to drive yet again which meant Skylar had to pedal them both home.