➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟓𝟗

𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟖

The three werewolves had managed to drag an unconscious Jackson to a storage cabin beside the warehouse, luckily everyone was pretty much too wasted to even question their motives. It did look extremely weird having three students dragging an unconscious one, if the others were even partially sober they definitely would have questioned it.

Jackson was perched on a tiny metal chair in the middle of the room, his hands wrapped in chains to provide some sort of protection for the werewolves. They certainly didn't want him injecting them with his venom once more, the feeling of absolute numbness was horrible to a werewolf.

A familiar scent clouded the brunette's thoughts on all the ways she could torture the information out of the kanima, and just as she knew who was about to step through the door the two werewolves got ready to pounce. Skylar raced towards both of them, shoving Isaac to the side before placing her arm around the blonde's waist and pulling her body flush against hers.

"No, no, no! Just me, it's just me. Don't freak." Stiles shouted a little too frantically, his eyes squeezed shut as if he was expecting to get attacked.

Erica turned to face the brunette and an amused expression danced across her features, the male twin still standing with his eyes closed far too dramatically for his sister's liking. The two werewolves shared a laugh as Skylar slapped her brother's bald head, his eyes snapping open almost expectantly.

The pale teen's eyes travelled from his sister's hand that was wrapped around Erica's waist, to the teen that was perched in the middle of the room. He walked towards Jackson with such ease, as if he wasn't as petrified as the other two golden eyed betas.

"He okay?"

"Well... let's find out." Isaac spoke as he slowly followed behind Stiles, he dramatically opened his hand letting his claws release. He raised his hand letting it swing towards the rich teens face, though Jackson was fast and his hand shot up grabbing a hold of Isaacs wrist.

Bone's cracking was all that could be heard throughout the storage cabin, along with grunts of agonising pain. The three watched as Isaac cowered onto the floor, prying his arm free from the lizard's hold and the second he was released he sank into the corner of the cabin.

"Okay, no one does anything like that again, okay?" Stiles instructed the werewolves, mainly the two betas that had no sense of self control whatsoever.

The tousled haired boy continued to groan, his other hand clutching at the broken wrist. "Oh, I thought the ketamine was supposed to put him out." 

"Yeah, well, apparently this is all we're going to get." Stiles mumbled as he glanced between the others, hoping to god that his instructions had drilled into their heads. They needed this whole plan to go as smoothly as possible, not that that had ever been easy for them.