➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟔

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟕

The group stood in the same place, fearing for their life without knowing what to do. To the other's they were afraid of a man that used to go to their school, a man that watched his whole family burn to death. But, to the three best friend's they were afraid of the alpha, the beast that threatened all of their lives on multiple occasions.

"Call the cops." Jackson demanded, his eyes mostly on the male twin.

"No." Stiles responded almost immediately, there was no way in hell he'd call his father putting him in danger.

Jackson threw his hands up in annoyance, a scowl spread across his face at the fact that he couldn't get them to do what he wanted. "What do you mean no?"

"Exactly what he said, no." The female twin added, bewildered by the boy's blatant dumbness.

"You want to hear it in Spanish too? Noh." Stiles restored in response to the rich asshole, his patience running low. "Look, Derek killed three people, okay? We don't know what he's armed with."

Skylar sighed at her brother, as much as she wanted to be annoyed at him she knew he was just going along with their best friend's story. When they were done here, that's if they got out alive, she was going to give the tan boy a mouthful.

"Your dad is armed with an entire sheriff's department." Jackson shouted, waving his hand in the air at the pale boy. "Call him."

"I'm calling." Lydia pulled out her phone removing her arms from around her crush, annoyed with the constant bickering, she just wanted to get out of here.

"No, Lydia, would you just hold—" Stiles stepped forward hoping to grab the phone free from the strawberry blonde's hold, only to be pushed back by the rich asshole standing in front of the girl now deciding he wanted to protect her.

"Don't touch my brother again!" The female werewolf was growing frustrated, the sight in front of her not helping one bit. She walked towards her brother, shoving Jackson to the side with brute force, making him stumble on his feet. "Oh, and Jackson, being a dick won't make yours any bigger."

Too involved in the asshole and his annoyingness she hadn't noticed the green-eyed girl on the phone with the police. A groan escaped her lips, hoping that by some miracle the police wouldn't answer, she wasn't letting her dad get hurt by that beast.

"Yes, we're at Beacon Hills High School. We're trapped and we need you to..." Lydia shrieked out, her eyes widened with horror and confusion when she stopped talking, removing the phone from her face. "But... She hung up on me."

"The police hung up on you?" Allison asked, pure shock written across her face at the fact that the police had actually hung up on someone who could quite possibly be in danger.