➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟓𝟒

𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟕

"I'm not supposed to tell anyone." Lydia shook her head at the pale teen following swiftly behind her, even after everything her ex had put her through she didn't want to betray him.

"Come on, anyone who ever says 'I'm not supposed to tell anyone' is just dying to tell someone, so tell me!" Stiles argues his point, hoping to god that the strawberry blonde will spill the secrets.

Skylar paced throughout the hallway to catch up with her brother and girlfriend, "that's because you, my brother, can not keep a secret."

The two teens spun around rather quickly, a little too quickly for their own liking, almost giving themselves whiplash. They had both been shocked by the brunette's presence, Stiles hadn't known that his twin planned on tagging along, but then he should have guessed considering the blossoming relationship between the two.

"Skylar..." Lydia whispered almost breathlessly, the memories of their antics last night and this morning replaying on a loop in her mind at the sight of her girlfriend. And those cloudy eyes, staring into her soul. And the raspy voice that she wasn't even aware she had missed that much, even after being apart for just a mere couple of hours.

Skylar stopped breathing. A lump formed in her throat causing her to swallow harshly, the intense stare from the love of her life had a tremendous effect on her body.

"Hi." The petite teen muttered softly. Tentatively.

"Hi. I've missed—" A pair of soft lips - the softest and single handedly the sweetest the brunette had ever tasted in her entire life - pressed against hers and the rest of her sentence died off somewhere between her heart and her throat.

They broke apart for a moment, both breathing irregularly, to gaze in each other's eyes. Skylar raised a hand and cupped Lydia's cheek gently; slowly she ran her fingers over her face, from her high cheekbone to the jaw and across to the dimple beside her plumped lips, completely captivated by the smoothness of her porcelain skin and the strength of her features. Such a natural beauty, even under all the makeup that she wore, with that calm, posed aura surrounding her body, more often than not mistakes for aloofness.

The way she carried herself, confident with a slight cockiness; but never arrogant. Elusive at times, especially when her mask slipped and she felt the need to cover up that gut-wrenching vulnerability that would betray her eyes sometimes. Little by little, Skylar was starting to see all of that and more. She was starting to see through her façade and beyond her antics. Actually, if there was something that she had learnt from the very beginning, it was that there's so much more about the hbic than what meets the eyes. And she hated herself for judging the teen without getting to know her first.