➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟔

𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟐

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟐

"Allison's father is a werewolf hunter, Scott's been freaking out all morning." The pale boy got out rapidly, a little short of breath after running onto the lacrosse field to find his sister.

"Of course he's been freaking out, it's Scott we're talking about."

After the full moon last night and the two werewolves were picked up by Stiles, the tan boy apologised to the twins for his actions, more so towards the female twin who was a lot less forgiving than her brother.

"Oh, and Derek's the werewolf that bit you both. If you see him, please be careful." He spoke in a serious tone, not wanting anything bad to happen to his sister.

The brunette winked at her brother as she stepped away slightly. "Me careful? I'm always careful."

"I'm being serious, Skylar." Her brother shouted as she ran onto the field, a look of disapproval evidently written on his face.

As the werewolf reached the field where the other players were crowded around coach, the teacher blew his whistle letting them know they're doing one on ones. Skylar smirked to herself as she stood beside Jackson, the two shared a knowing grin as soon as coach told the boy to grab a long stick. Which meant he had to stop the other players from scoring a goal, the two would usually take it in turn since they were the best players. The female lacrosse player was first in line to score, she smirked as she scooped the ball into her stick. She soared down the field tricking the boy into thinking she was turning right then turned left and scored a goal.

In the corner of her eye she noticed a familiar blonde sat on the bleachers watching the lacrosse players practice, Skylar waved at the girl earnin a wave and a bright smile back.

After Skylar scored her first goal against the rich boy she hadn't felt the need to continue practicing, she ran towards coach with a wide smile. The two watched the other players in disappointment, none of them seemed to be able to get past Jackson.

"Amateurs." The brunette mumbled as she shook her head, a laugh erupted from beside her as coach nodded his head agreeing with his star player.

The next person in line to take their turn was Scott, he soared down the field confidently acting as if he was completely untouchable. Jackson had other plans, knocking down the boy with brute force as he ran at him.

Coach approached the tan boy as he lay on the floor, laughing at him to cause him some embarrassment.

"My grandmother can move faster than that, and she's dead!" He chuckled as he bent down towards Scotts level, tormenting the boy. "You think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?"