➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟐

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟏

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟏

Skylar managed to make it home before her father, when she entered the house her brother was sitting in her room; waiting nervously for her to return. Once she explained what had happened to her and Scott, the pale boy almost immediately apologised. He clearly hadn't meant for something like that to happen to his two best friends, but he couldn't help but blame himself.

After her brother had left her bedroom, the brunette attempted to try and get some sleep. She knew she wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight, not with the constant throbbing pain that spreaded from her wrist to her whole arm. The exact arm that she'd tuck under her pillow to sleep on.

The grey eyed girl fell asleep pretty late, though it didn't last long as she awoke pretty early in the morning shivering to death. Her sleeping pattern the past few night's was pretty great, she managed to get a full nights sleep without any distractions. Tonight however, she was unimaginably freezing; it was the type of coldness that coursed through her bones, as if her heart were a door left wide open to the icy weather.

So, waking up this morning Skylar definitely wasn't the happiest. She stormed out of bed after snoozing her alarm for the fourth time. Her usual morning routine took at least half an hour at the slow rate she was going. When she finally decided to get dressed, she shoved on a pair of denim ripped jeans with a white sweater and her denim jacket, finishing the look off with her white air force. The brunette hadn't even noticed the bite mark on her wrist had completely disappeared, with the bandage her brother put on for her covering it, she hadn't bothered to look.

Skylar left her bedroom with her earphones in, not wanting to deal with anyone or anything today.

"Are you ready? I'm leaving now." Stiles questioned his sister, taking one of her earphones out so she could hear him better. She slapped his hand away, a scowl formed so clearly on her face.

"Sky, I really am sorry for last night," He apologised as he glanced at his sister, gesturing to her wrist. "This is all my fault."

The brunette shook her head at his words, she didn't blame him for what happened. Not when it could've happened at any time, the wolf was clearly there the whole time waiting for the right time to pounce.

"Don't worry about it, I just want to ride my bicycle today."

Stiles nodded at his sister's words, he knew why she wanted to ride her bike; it was something she did quite a lot. Riding her bicycle made her feel closer to her mother, she taught the twins how to ride a bike when they were little. It took Skylar a lot longer to learn than it did her brother, meaning she needed a lot more attention when they were riding their bikes. Their parents would take them out on a bike ride, finding the most perfect spot to have a picnic. Every memory she had of her mother when they were kids were happy ones, up until she got pretty sick. The numbness of her loss never passed, and the pain would hit her out of nowhere, doubling her over, racking her body with sobs.