➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟐

The following morning Skylar awoke from a restless sleep wrapped in her silky sheets, morning light trickling in through her window. A sense of tiredness washed over her as she stepped out of bed, about to get dressed for school. She thought she'd at least get a good night's sleep, but she probably should've assumed the worst after last night's events. The mere image of the werewolf turned human body replayed in her mind over and over again, for the whole night.

"What do you want? I can literally hear you pacing outside my room. I think you've forgotten I have super hearing." She spoke as the footsteps outside her room stopped pacing, the door handle to her room slowly retracting.

"Dad's going to arrest Derek, you coming with us?"

Skylar rubbed her eyes furiously attempting to rid the sleepiness away. "I'll be down in 5."

As her brother left her room she stepped over towards her wardrobe, examining her clothes trying to make a decision on what to wear. Her wardrobe was filled with a combination of shorts, jeans, cargo pants and sweatpants followed by a variety of crop tops, hoodies and jackets. You could say Skylar was more of a tomboy rather than a girl that liked to wear skirts and dresses. But, she sure knew how to switch it up from wearing jeans and hoodies to cargo pants and bralettes. Today she decided to wear a pair of tight high waisted grey sweatpants with a black long sleeve crop top finishing the look off with her matching grey jacket. The trainers she decided to wear were her black balenciagas, ones she brought with her own money that she received from the countless jobs she'd taken.

Once she had finished getting ready she rushed around the house in hopes of finding her backpack. The brunette had run up and down the stairs countless times, only to find it hung up behind her bedroom door.

Skylar soon exited the house locking the door behind her, finding her brother sat with a huge grin on his face as he held a bottled starbucks frappe for her. She couldn't help but reciprocate the smile as she took the bottle from him.

"What took you so long?" He questioned his sister with an amused smile, thinking back to all the times she'd complained about him being slow at getting dressed.

"Oh, give me a break, I have just woken up." The brunette retorted as she playfully rolled her eyes in his direction, before pulling out a black beanie placing it on her head. "I couldn't find my backpack or this."

"Isn't your backpack literally always hung up on your door?" Stiles laughed, raising his eyebrows at her.

Skylar shrugged as her brother began to drive, a sigh escaped her lips at the sounds of his laughter. "Dude, I was half asleep. Leave me alone."