➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟏

𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟑

Skylar and Lydia walked into the classroom together, releasing their arms from each other's hold. The looks they were given from their fellow classmates didn't go unnoticed by the two, as they separated heading towards their seats; which just so happened to be on either side of the classroom. Scott turned to face the male twin as they both shared a confused glance, wondering why the two girl's had walked into the classroom together; especially the way their arms were linked.

"What's with the faces?" Skylar questioned as she took a seat, rolling her eyes at the looks her brother's were giving her.

"What happened to your—"

"Where did you—"

Both boys attempted to answer the girl, speaking at the exact same time. Except what flew out of their mouths were completely different, the boys were obviously too scared to ask Sky the real reason, hoping that she wouldn't bark at them. She raised an eyebrow almost expectantly at the two, as if waiting for one of them to respond.

"Why were you with Lydia?" Scott bravely questioned his friend, patiently awaiting her response.

"Make my dream a reality, duh." The female smirked, throwing a wink towards her best friend.

The two boys' eyes widened, a shocked expression flooded their faces. Scott looked at the two girls, his head turning back and forth as he tried to figure out if she was telling the truth. Though, to the strawberry blonde it seemed a bit creepy as he stared at her in shock. She mouthed 'creep' at him, earning a laugh from the twins behind him.

Mr. Harris, the chemistry teacher, had walked in scanning the room making sure everyone was present. His eyes landed on Skylar, somewhat surprised that she was actually on time for once. As minutes passed Mr. Harris began teaching, writing notes on the board as he spoke rather quickly.

"Maybe it was my blood? Or Skylar's? Or... both?" Scott turned around to face his two best friends, he couldn't contain himself, he needed to know what had happened on that bus.

"No, I don't think so. It didn't smell familiar." Skylar muttered quietly, her eyes remaining on the board. The girl didn't want to get in trouble, considering she knew the teacher hated her or at least had something against her. More so for the fact that she's late to his class practically all the time.

"Could've been animal blood," The buzz cut boy suggested trying to sway the werewolves' minds from thinking they had killed someone. "You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something."

Skylar rolled her eyes at her brother and his ridiculous suggestion. "We're not vampires, Stiles."

"What would we do with a rabbit?" Scott asked the boy with a pointed look, who was too busy giggling at his sister's remark.