➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟔𝟒

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟗

The two werewolves had been forced back into the office where Jackson had paralysed the other two that were still lying on the floor, completely helpless. It was rather infuriating that the two had to have been the ones to face the kanima's wrath, and it was never pleasant being paralysed by him - knowing something was going on, hearing multiple shots being fired and you're lying on the floor completely and utterly useless.

"The evidence is gone. Why don't you just go?" Scott questioned him wondering why he hadn't left already, they had done everything he ordered them to. So why was he still here?

"You think the evidence mattered that much, huh? No, no, I want the book." Matt answered his question before demanding that he wanted some sort of book, not that the two even had any idea what he was talking about.

Skylar's eyebrows rose in response to his demands, a confused expression danced across her features. "What? What book?"

"The bestiary. Not just a few pages, I want the entire thing." Matt stared back at the two werewolves as if they were stupid, what other book would he be talking about. It shouldn't have taken them that long to figure it out, even though they had no clue he even knew it existed.

"We don't have it. It's Gerard's." Scott answered without missing a beat, the murderous teen before him sighed and turned to look away in frustration.

The best friends caught onto his agitated sight rather quickly, sharing the same confused expression wondering why the hell he'd want the book. It's not like he needed it to help him control the kanima, they could already tell he had perfect control over Jackson, the killing being a pretty obvious giveaway.

"What do you want it for, anyway?" Skylar couldn't help but question the boy, they deserved answers after all they've just been forced to do for him.

"I need answers."

"Answers to what?" The tousled haired teen snapped, he could feel himself growing frustrated with the lack of actual answers they were receiving.

"To this." Matt snapped back at the werewolf as he lifted his striped top up to reveal the left side of his torso, completely exposing his body. A patch of his skin had changed rather massively, the same rippling scales that covered the kanima's body now appeared to be forming on his.

A scoff fell from Skylar's lips the second her eyes fell upon the boy's chest, of course this had to happen, another kanima certainly wasn't something the group needed in the midst of all this mess.

"Great, so the puppeteer is now becoming the puppet. How bloody fitting." Skylar muttered mainly to herself as her and her best friend were led out of the room once more by the boy. She had some sort of inkling to what was going on, Matt had used the lizard for his own purposes - purposes that weren't deemed acceptable in the supernatural world, killing innocent people for his own gain.