➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟑𝟑

𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟏 𝐄𝟏𝟏

It was a little after nine at night and the twins had practically carried their drunken father to bed, the action hitting them like deja vu from all those times they'd carry him to bed a good few years ago. Though the last few years he had barely touched a drink, and if he did it would just be one glass of whiskey and he'd stop.

"He hasn't been this wasted in a long time."

"Yeah, that was technically my fault." Stiles scratched the back of his neck nervously, not wanting his sister to get mad at him for getting their father drunk.

The brunette wanted to scold her brother for getting their father drunk, especially since he was once an alcoholic and anything could throw him over the edge, making him turn to drinking again. And that was something they definitely didn't want to happen again.

Before Skylar was given the chance to reply her brother's phone rang for what felt like a millionth time. She didn't need to guess to know exactly who was calling her brother that many times, it was obvious that their best friend was in some kind of trouble, again. Scott was rambling all sorts of nonsense down the phone, he immediately caught the brunette's attention upon hearing that his mother is on a date with Peter. The same man that was practically a murdering psycho werewolf on a date with his mother, there was no way in hell that she was about to let him hurt Melissa.

"Find me something of your moms and I'll track her by scent." Skylar spoke as she took the phone from her brother's hand, heading for the jeep frantically as nothing but his mother played in her mind.

The werewolf started up the jeep, impatiently strumming her fingers against the wheel as she waited for her brother to hurry his ass up. It took him at least five minutes before he was actually in the car, earning an annoyed look from his sister as she sped down the street heading for their best friends.

As the twins pulled up outside Scott's house, the tan boy ran out with what looked like his mother's work clothes. Not wanting to waste any more time Skylar practically snatched the clothes out of her best friend's hands, bringing it towards her nose, letting her senses take control and lead the way towards the older woman.

A bright line filled up the road in front of the jeep, directing the brunette where to go. She sped out of the drive and back onto the road, completely ignoring the speed limit as she raced towards the destination. The familiar car caught her attention from down the road, it was parked perfectly against the side of the road.

"Sorry in advance, brother."

Before Stiles could question his sister on what she was talking about, his whole body jerked forward almost smashing into the windshield. He was seconds away from scolding his sister for damaging his jeep, it wasn't until he opened his eyes and noticed the car she had crashed into. A smirk stretched across his face as he held up his hand, high-fiving her with a grin.