➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟓𝟑

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫... 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟕

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟕

Skylar woke first, a slither of sunlight landing on her face from a gap in her blackout blind hanging above her window. Her nose was buried in soft strawberry blonde hair and it took a moment for her to remember she wasn't alone. How could she even forget, last night was definitely one of the best nights she's ever had. A smile spread slowly over her face as she realised whose naked body her arms were wrapped around, though she did remember very clearly helping the teen dress into her t-shirt. She snuggled closer, pressing a soft kiss to Lydia's shoulder as she pulled the teen even closer, tighter than before.

They had managed to fall asleep wrapped in each other exhausted, after Skylar explored Lydia's body over and over again. The brunette could feel a familiar ache between her thighs, her vagina already tingling as she felt Lydia's bare ass pressed against her.

"Sky, are you up?" Her brother whispered, raising a slight octave from the other side of her bedroom door, he hadn't spoken to her since she left the woods and he was dying to fill her in on everything. "Can I come in?"

Lydia stirred in the brunette's arms, opening her emerald orbs just as the pale boy spoke. She smiled lazily at the teen, who still clearly had no sense of boundaries and stepped into the room, before her eyes widened and she took in the fact that two arms encircled her very naked frame.

"You look like shit." Skylar took in her brother's appearance, eyeing him from head to toe. He looked as if he had just dragged himself out of bed and threw on whatever outfit was closest to him.

"Couldn't sleep." The boy muttered as he avoided eye contact, a sudden heat rushing to his face.

The brunette had completely missed the fact that her brother had just blushed, nor did she even think that he could have heard the moans that filled her bedroom.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" She questioned her twin with a slight raise of her eyebrow, awaiting his response that seemed to take a short while.

"I'm not even answering that. All I know is that you can't complain to us about having blue bean anymore."

He shook his head at the fact that his sister actually made him admit what he had heard, could she actually be that oblivious? Surely she knew that they weren't exactly being quiet, it was a good job their father had gotten back early hours in the morning otherwise he'd have been livid.

Lydia turned to look at Skylar, raising an eyebrow in question, silently asking if she had actually been that loud. When nothing but a smirk tugged at the corners of the brunette's mouth, Lydia groaned rather loudly and hid her face in embarrassment.

"You know what, I'm just going to go eat breakfast. I'll see you downstairs." He coughed as he watched the interaction between the two, instantly regretting his idea to ever walk in the bedroom in the first place. If he hadn't completely forgotten all about what he had heard last night, he wouldn't have even bothered to step foot in the room.