➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟓𝟓

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟖

In the hollow halls of Beacon Hills, the strawberry blonde was rummaging head first through her locker. In a long winded search for her calculus book that she knew she'd left somewhere, a small part of her pondered on whether or not she'd left it in her girlfriends locker this morning. Lydia had been hoping to squeeze in a quick study before detention, especially with her calculus exam due in the next week or so. With a heavy sigh when she came up empty handed, she pushed lightly against her locker door allowing it to slam closed.

"I came here to talk to you,"

The voice would've startled her if she hadn't of expected it, it had been a couple days since she'd last heard from him.

"Me?" The petite girl asked innocently, not bothering to entertain him and ask what he wanted. Lydia tilted her body towards the tall male, not even bothering to give him a once over. Everything about him screamed a red flag.

"Busy after school?" The question slipped from his tongue coolly, as though he didn't expect a rejection.

"Hm, let me look at my schedule," Lydia toyed in amusement as she opened an imaginary diary in her palms, licking a finger to turn an invisible page before gasping. "Would you look at that? What a coincidence! It says here that I've got a session in watching my girlfriend beating your ass sideways."

The over exaggerated tone of excitement crawled under the boy's skin, clearly disliking her answer. He momentarily broke eye contact, his jaw ticking before seeming to rethink his words.

"Well as much as I'd like to prove to your pretty little girlfriend that she isn't so tough, I want to talk to you." The dark haired boy countered, more so demanding what he wanted, something Lydia was far from happy about. "Actually no, I want to show you something."

With a breath of a scoff, the strawberry blonde crossed her arms over her chest in challenge. A sense of fear trickling in her system, something about the male radiated insanity.

"I thought we'd gotten past the slightly rapey language..."

A bemused smirk crept across his lips, reminding her of the Joker as he tightening his grip on the strap of his backpack, taking a step into her proximity. The hues staring back at her revealing nothing to indicate what he wanted with her.

"And... bring the flower."

Without another word, the walking mystery sunk back to wherever he'd crawled from. The sensation he left hanging over Lydia was something of a nightmare, everything about him felt off and yet, she was compelled to do as he said. Emerald eyes flitted towards the clock at the end of the hall, noting the fact the three o'clock had come a lot quicker than she'd expected. But on the plus side, it gave her a chance to be with the woman who she knew would dissolve any concerns in her chest.