➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟒𝟓

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐀 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟑

Deaton ushered the two werewolves over towards a metal table filled with supplies and they happily complied, they wanted nothing more than answers from the vet to explain how in the hell he knew of the supernatural existence. He rooted through a couple of drawers looking for something as the two sat waiting patiently for an explanation. When he finally turned around he had a bottle of what looked like rubbing alcohol, a gauze and some dressing.

"They're coming back, so we don't have much time to talk." Deaton spoke as he tipped some of the rubbing alcohol onto a gauze to clean the open wound that spread across Scott's torso.

"What is that?" Scott stuttered and questioned his boss with a look of uncertainty as he gazed from his stomach to the bottle, unsure whether it was right to trust his boss. His head turned to meet the eyes of his best friend who nodded in response, as if letting him know it was okay to trust his boss.

Deaton lifted the bottle up and spun it around so that the teen could see what was written on it in order for him to gain the teens trust. "Rubbing alcohol. You don't want it to get infected, do you?"

Skylar couldn't help but snort in amusement at her best friend who then glared at her as the vet started to address his wound. She watched carefully as he pressed the gauze against Scott's open wound, hoping to stop any form of infection from happening and causing the healing process any damage.

"You'll heal the same. Just not as quickly, because of Derek." The vet answered the teens question from earlier as he continued to address the wound. His head turned to face the brunette and he placed a fresh gauze and a bottle of rubbing alcohol into her hand, gesturing for her to clean the wound.

The brunette took the equipment from his hands and began attending to her wound, she winced every so often as the rubbing alcohol came into contact with the open flesh. Once she was sure she had cleaned the dried blood around the wound and the blood above the surface of it, she placed it into a sanitised bag to prevent any cross contamination.

"How do you even know all of this?" Skylar practically spat out before she could contain herself, her eyebrow raised ever so slightly as she stared at the vet.

"Actually, how do you know anything?" Scott added as he glanced down at his boss who grabbed his dressing that he had placed beside the rest of his equipment.

"It's a long story. What I can tell you is that I know about your kind." Deaton didn't even bother to look up at either werewolf, clearly he was too occupied in placing the dressing onto Scotts wound. He grabbed a piece of tape and ripped it between his teeth and stuck it on to the dressing. "Your kind, I can help."