➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟓𝟏

𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐀 𝐂𝐮𝐧𝐭

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟔

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟔

"What do you mean he turned up at your house?" Skylar hadn't meant to scream down the phone, but the words that fell from Lydia's lips caused nothing but anger to surge throughout her body.

The message she had received whilst they were examining Jackson's body had been from the strawberry blonde, explaining that some random guy had turned up out of the blue yet again and flirted with her. They had no idea who this guy even was, or when he actually enrolled at the school. It pissed the brunette off so bad that she had to step away from the current situation and leave the building.

She was currently sitting on top of a small brick wall, her ear pressed firmly against her phone as she listened to the other teen.

"Exactly what I just said, Skylar. He turned up at my house." Lydia stated the obvious with her eyebrows knitted together rather furiously, she knew the brunette wasn't stupid so why would she ask such a stupid question.

"Well, what the fuck was he doing there? How does he even know where you live?" The werewolf questioned as she tried to comprehend the mere thought of this random ass dude turning up at Lydia's house out of the blue.

The strawberry blonde shook her head at the questions she was being asked, as if she knew the answers. The guy was mysterious and she knew literally nothing about him.

"My Mom left the back gate open, Prada ran out of it and he brought him back."

"I swear to god, Lydia. He's fucking weird, how can he somehow manage to stumble upon Prada and know that he belongs to you, let alone know where you live to bring him back."

"He said he wanted to kiss me." Lydia admitted as she twirled her strawberry blonde curls around her finger, it was almost as if she was loving the reaction from the brunette.

A low growl escaped Skylar's mouth and she turned around rather quickly, hoping neither the police nor the paramedics had heard the sound escape her mouth. She was completely livid at the information she was being told, she wanted nothing more than to give this dude a piece of her mind.

"And what did you say?" She questioned the strawberry blonde, her eyes pressed together as she attempted to conceal her anger.

"Maybe I don't want you to. And when he asked again I said 'if you want me to punch you in the throat'."

"Who does this guy even think he is? Is he new or something because the kid has balls going after my girl."

"Your girl?" Lydia retorted with a smirk dancing across her expression, her cheeks a sunkissed pink at the two simple yet meaningful words.

She couldn't help but feel accomplished, her ideal thought process when telling Skylar about the boy was to make her jealous. It was a trait that she hadn't yet witnessed from the brunette, that was mainly her trait when it came to the other teen.